Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When Tyrones dies

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
3f23df3

Atomic black pill of the month.

Go find another man. There's plenty out there. Go on Tinder or a dating site.

cherry from a rare tree sadly

Girls sure love the size of BBC. Plus most of our top male athletes and musicians are black and white girls think A-A's are the superior race and superstars. Also we all know straight white males are evil and the cause of all the world'd problems. According to the media

Girls sure love the size of BBC. Plus most of our top male athletes and musicians are black and white girls think A-A's are the superior race and superstars. Also we all know straight white males are evil and the cause of all the world'd problems. According to the media
Cope. Most blacks dont have real BBC. Only a small % do. If every black guy did, I wouldnt be posting here. It also takes more than just BBC to make it as a black. You have to be Tyrone (in looks) You have to be tall have a good face. Being athletic doesnt mean shit to foids if youre a short ugly autist like me. 'BBC' copers humor me and annoy me :feelskek:. There is no 100 meter or vertical jump for your face.

Also no matter how much the media tries to bash white men, JBW is still real.

Seems like Autism blows up everything.

Otherwise where I live in US I believe if a black man dresses right and acts right you are set. I mean when I go to a bar there are 25 white guys by themselves, 5 black guys surrounded by girls, and if a new black guy walks in, a white girl rushes to the door to jump in his arms and wrap her legs around him.

if a black man dresses right and acts right you are set.
Have you been overdosing on bluepills? "just have good fasion and personality bro!!!!" :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I mean when I go to a bar there are 25 white guys by themselves, 5 black guys surrounded by girls, and if a new black guy walks in, a white girl rushes to the door to jump in his arms and wrap her legs around him.
Either larp or ALL of the 5-6 black guys happened to be REAL BBC & Tyrones. No other way. The average black is not tyrone/bbc

Honestly I stand by my position. If I wasn't afraid of getting murdered, I'd video all of my outings and show you.

I don't know where you live or if you're really autistic.

BTW I've known some guys that got laid a lot. AND they got rejected a bunch by other girls. You gotta have courage and accept rejection

Hopefully we can agree to disagree without hate

Honestly I stand by my position. If I wasn't afraid of getting murdered, I'd video all of my outings and show you.

I don't know where you live or if you're really autistic.

BTW I've known some guys that got laid a lot. AND they got rejected a bunch by other girls. You gotta have courage and accept rejection

Hopefully we can agree to disagree without hate
laaaaaaaaaaarp. "just approach bro! its not your manletism, ugliness or genetics holding you back bro! You just have to a a confident alpha male bro!" :redpill::redpill::redpill:

and yes btw I was born with autism.

laaaaaaaaaaarp. "just approach bro! its not your manletism, ugliness or genetics holding you back bro! You just have to a a confident alpha male bro!" :redpill::redpill::redpill:

and yes btw I was born with autism.
Dude autism sounds like a death sentence. In the US today being A-A is a definite plus for getting white girls

Dude autism sounds like a death sentence.
All my social interactions were ruined since birth. Clown world that there isnt a cure for autism yet.
In the US today being A-A is a definite plus for getting white girls
You mean being tyrone/bbc top tier blacks. Average blacks and below do not get this. Chad & Tyrone only or :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:.
Also chad>tyrone when getting foids. Even in the US.

Fair - I guess I cannot distinguish. I just see the white girls going crazy for Africans here. If there is a lower strata that doesn't get the girls I guess that sucks for them. Whether they can get other races, I dunno.

Gotta love the anonymous internet