Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When Trump loses how bad is the blowback going to be on us and the USA in general?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Because while Trump doesn't really do anything, he is kind of holding the left back from demolishing us and making women even more powerful. And considering that he's lost a lot of his base because he hasn't really done anything he has a chance of losing even outside of the left just rigging it.

He's not going to lose but assuming he did either way winner or loser I think the end result will be the same ie more self hating white race traitors and black Marxists looting, shooting and rioting in the streets setting things on fire.

As half chink Tim Pool correctly says these people ie meaning antifa/BLM simply hate America itself so not even a win from an empty suit like Biden is going to appease them.

They want Jew Communism imposed and they want it bad!

Remember the damage that Obama did? Remeber how sjwism, lgbt bullshit, 3rd/4th wave feminist nonsense skyrocketed? Remeber how whoredom became the norm and hypergamy was unleashed in a few years?

Yeah, that bad. I shiver to think what 2025 would look like.

Trump is doing nothing to hold anything back, and things have never been worse than under his administration. He is a narcissistic rabble rouser who provoked hostilities with radical liberals in order to provide himself publicity, and then abandoned his own forces on the battlefield when the time for fighting came.

When he loses the election, politics will actually become more peaceable.

He needs to completely humiliate Biden in the debate, but I think there will be no debate at all, as Biden will make an excuse to cancel it.

Remember the damage that Obama did? Remeber how sjwism, lgbt bullshit, 3rd/4th wave feminist nonsense skyrocketed? Remeber how whoredom became the norm and hypergamy was unleashed in a few years?

Yeah, that bad. I shiver to think what 2025 would look like.

Remember that Biden oversaw laws that made domestic violence a felony and required someone to be arrested no matter what in a domestic dispute between a man and a woman, pushed the dear colleague letter and pushed hysteria about rapes by young men on college campuses, and said to everyone that if a woman is raped "to believe her" while dismissing allegations against him by Tara Reade.

I don't know why so many people are pretending Joe Biden is based because he has shown an interest in jbs. He has gone after men more than a lot of politicians.

Skip to 4:01

You burgers need to get Nathan Larson elected this year or else it's over.

Tbh we lose no matter what

Either way we ain't getting girlfriends so who cares?

while Trump doesn't really do anything,
he is kind of holding the left back from demolishing us
That or you view him as a "controlled release" for pressure in which case he gives a false sense of accomplishment (preventing collapse/rebellion) without actually being able to change much

Hopefully the left flop so badly that the public just vote in a random right wing celebrity every 4 years rather than vote for the Dems. Kanye West, then John Voight, then Arnold Schwarzenegger makes a comeback etc etc... whoever.

I'm just in it for the soy rage when they lose again to be honest. Not much pleasure in life to be had anymore so I'll take what I can get.

tenor.gif

Hopefully the left flop so badly that the public just vote in a random right wing celebrity every 4 years rather than vote for the Dems. Kanye West, then John Voight, then Arnold Schwarzenegger makes a comeback etc etc... whoever.

I'm just in it for the soy rage when they lose again to be honest. Not much pleasure in life to be had anymore so I'll take what I can get.

tenor.gif
What in god's name is that source gif. It looks like his hair is a shower lauffe.

What in god's name is that source gif. It looks like his hair is a shower lauffe.
I'm not sure haha. Someone posted it on reddit the other day to a guy who was offended by someone saying Black Lives Matter is a terrorist movement so I yoinked it haha. It is like an in motion version of the IT yearly meet up though I think :lul:

I'm just glad I'm alive to watch the end of the world burn in front of me. What flavor of popcorn or otherwise favorite snack do you guys enjoy while watching history's greatest bonfire?

You're all a bunch of idiots who get your news from memes and never know what you're talking about.

Biden won't change anything. He's literally to the right of trump. The only reason the libs like him is cuz he's polite on twitter. You'll still be broke and you'll still be wagecucking and women will still be making 100s of thousands of dollars on onlyfans while you wageslave. Nothing will change. Trump has literally changed NOTHING. The only difference will be if biden wins is that most people will go back to not caring about politics.

That being said it's a pretty close race. I think it will be similar to 2016 where the margins for swing states will be less than 1%, and if trump needs to win he needs to shut down polling stations quick

They'll replace him with another pig cumskin

Trump will win electorally (not the popular) and there will be more riots and Coronvavirus spikes. The republicans are the silent majority and will retake the house. Heavily armed huwhite militias will murder the looters as the police strike. The USA will descend into a Turner Diary fantasy. By the time Trump leaves office, US cities will be as violent as Mexico

Trumps done nothing. I hope he loses

NGL incels are going to have to carry handguns 24/7 to not get killed by foids and their feral niggers

I'm just in it for the soy rage when they lose again to be honest.

They are not going to accept it, this time. They've already started to prepare public opinion with the idea that he might not accept defeat, which is a sneaky way to contest his victory before the election even happened.

You'd think they would say "we need to make sure the election happens in a honest, transparent and verifiable way", but no, they focus on the idea that Trump may refuse the result, because this is what gives them an edge no matter what.

If they win, then "hooray!". If they lose, then "he cheated!".

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiX8GnRQaIw

Last edited:
You're retarded if you think Biden has any chance of winning jfl.

i hope biden loses so redditors and foids seethe one more time. other than this election, I do not give a single shit about any of the following ones

Voting is cope. You the people are still getting fucked over. It's elites vs people.

They are not going to accept it, this time. They've already started to prepare public opinion with the idea that he might not accept defeat, which is a sneaky way to contest his victory before the election even happened.

You'd think they would say "we need to make sure the election happens in a honest, transparent and verifiable way", but no, they focus on the idea that Trump may refuse the result, because this is what gives them an edge no matter what.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiX8GnRQaIw

Yep. I have a feeling it will cause mayhem. I think a lot of them are worried that he is gonna go through with his removing outsourcing from China boast because that would fuck up a lot of big companies if he pulls it off, companies that bank roll the dems. I've heard they literally cannot allow that to happen at all costs.

imagine thinking the don would lose to a dementia ridden moron who supports literal marxists tearing the US apart.

That would indeed be terrible.

:feelsmusic:

Im not American but holy shit good luck if Biden wins :feelsugh:

If that happens expect the US to become a little/a lot more like the nightmare that is the UK.

i hope biden loses so redditors and foids seethe one more time. other than this election, I do not give a single shit about any of the following ones

Wish I could have that mentality.

Either way we ain't getting girlfriends so who cares?
Because if they win they could work hard to get USA cels arrested for "hate speech".

True, not that it wouldn't happen still be enforced private companies under a 2nd term of the Trump administration, but with Biden winning it could also be backed by more government legislation introduced to give harsher penalties to such things and making examples out of people that are found guilty of engaging in expression of speech online that is deemed 'hateful'.

Yep. I have a feeling it will cause mayhem. I think a lot of them are worried that he is gonna go through with his removing outsourcing from China boast because that would fuck up a lot of big companies if he pulls it off, companies that bank roll the dems. I've heard they literally cannot allow that to happen at all costs.

When the left wins they will try to declare us as a terrorist organization

That would indeed be terrible.

:feelsmusic:

If that happens expect the US to become a little/a lot more like the nightmare that is the UK.

Wish I could have that mentality.

True, not that it wouldn't happen still be enforced private companies under a 2nd term of the Trump administration, but with Biden winning it could also be backed by more government legislation introduced to give harsher penalties to such things and making examples out of people that are found guilty of engaging in expression of speech online that is deemed 'hateful'.

true my kingdom of united cucks is extremely liberal and shitty, Police are fucking useless and the degeneracy is at an all time high, no suprise that a good deal of mayocels on this forum are from the UK

What makes you think he's going to lose? I think he'll win comfortably by 2%