Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel When to use incelexit

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
if you are 5'8''+ 4/10+ - r/Incelexit
if you are 6'+ 6/10 - r/incelexit + r/dating_Advice
if you are truecel - incels.is

simple as that

Last edited:
As if we have good social circles
:fuk:

im 6' and 4/10. ntpill is brutal

Why would I post to reddit anyway? Why would I need approval and advice for anything when I already know everything?

I have a feeling that the whole subreddit just extension of inceltear, meaning that it was made to just bait ugly spergy guys there so people can laugh at them.

I have a feeling that the whole subreddit just extension of inceltear, meaning that it was made to just bait ugly spergy guys there so people can laugh at them.
no it isn't
the advice actually works for 4/10+ males

I have an excuse because I'm UNVOLUNTARY HUMAN. Until I fix my hormones and other shit I will be on this forum, and to sell Incel merch and form the Incel rebellion of course :feelsLSD:

I’m 6 ft 8/10 eboymaxxed gymmaxxed tanmaxxed 8 incher chad, where should i go? :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

34781.jpg

34781.jpg

34781.jpg
(In a video game)
r/dating _advice

do you agree?
Yeah, but you're fucked to a certain extent if you're not NT. Those :bluepill: subs are in denial about how debilitating autism can be, especially when coupled with ugliness.

if you are 5'8''+ 4/10+ - r/Incelexit
if you are 6'+ 6/10 - r/incelexit + r/dating_Advice
if you are truecel - incels.is

simple as that
I disagree, you should never use reddit like that. You should only use it to make fun of soys if ever

I disagree, you should never use reddit like that. You should only use it to make fun of soys if ever
I disagree, some of you guys have potential to ascend, yet still rot here
Others are :bluepill:ed incels in denial

The only true incelexit is rope :feelsrope:

Incel there are two definitions.

What separates a normie from an incel?

Well, one incel is one who's involuntarily celibate.

Second incel is someone who's extremely ugly.

I like the 2nd definition best as that separates incels and normies more clearly.

I would say when you get in a relationship, that's when to use it, also as a betabux lol.

Although cmon normies many of them aren't married, this isn't a viable definition.

Why would I post to reddit anyway? Why would I need approval and advice for anything when I already know everything?
"A man who thinks he knows everything, doesn't know anything"

You've gotta try homie. You can just give up, although I wouldn't use reddit to do that lol so op is a fucking :feelsclown: but if you did know everything you wouldn't be here brocel.

I know where you're coming from, but we can't lose hope. That's how the fucking toliet and Chads win no cap.

"A man who thinks he knows everything, doesn't know anything"

You've gotta try homie. You can just give up, although I wouldn't use reddit to do that lol so op is a fucking :feelsclown: but if you did know everything you wouldn't be here brocel.

I know where you're coming from, but we can't lose hope. That's how the fucking toliet and Chads win no cap.
My post wasn't anything about "losing hope" and I never had a chance to try. My story is very complex.

My post wasn't anything about "losing hope" and I never had a chance to try. My story is very complex.
My bad Brocel, I was just hypecelling a Bro, I just don't know you as well as other's here do so I totally just misunderstood what your reply was about.

Only sub 4 or moderate to severely autistic sub 5s are legitimate trucel