Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When to shave your head?

At what norwood stage should you shave your head?

Votes: 1 7.7%

• 2a

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • 3a

• 3-vertex

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • 4a

• 5a+

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
buried_alive

buried_alive

Major
★★★★★
Balding is a major cause of inceldom. It hits your SMV like a truck with a meth-head driving it. One of the alternatives to a losing your hair is to shave or buzz.

So at what norwood stage should you shave/buzz your head and be done with it? Or at what stage is your SMV higher with a shaved/buzzed head?

Obs.: I merged the stages after 5a because the number of poll options is limited and at 5a+ the hair is pretty much over.

Here is the scale:
Where-Are-You-on-the-Norwood-Hair-Loss-Scale.jpg

Balding is a major cause of inceldom. It hits your SMV like a truck with a meth-head driving it. One of the alternatives to a losing your hair is to shave or buzz.

So at what norwood stage should you shave/buzz your head and be done with it? Or at what stage is your SMV higher with a shaved/buzzed head?

Obs.: I merged the stages after 5a because the number of poll options is limited and at 5a+ the hair is pretty much over.

Here is the scale:
Where-Are-You-on-the-Norwood-Hair-Loss-Scale.jpg
I think you can still cover your baldness if it's Norwood 2. Norwood 3 is too noticeable though.

grow a comb over and scare children

i think that at Norwood 4 you need to start shaving your head or wearing a hat because at 3 and 2 you can still grow your hair and use the long hairs to cover the balding spots easily and make unnoticeable
at Norwood 4 you probably need shaving since you have no way to cover your balding spots at all unless you buy a wig or cover your hair with a hat every time you're outside
at 5+ you need to shave it clean, you have no other way to solve that problem unless you get hair transplant and go to turkey

Did 2 days ago

I buzz mine every few days, not completely though, leave a couple of mm length. Im a weird mix of both IIIa and IVa. Hair makes no difference for me though, even in school when i had longer hair people still made fun of me for my big, round meatball head/ face. Like Mr.Mackey jfl.

I will never shave my head

Never. Just become One-Punch Man.

Niko Belic maxx

If you’re a darkskin curry it’s a good way to niggamaxx, provided you have the hair type for it