Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When they say that you're spoiled, are they trying to say that you're not supposed to have good things because you're a subhuman?

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
Normies see me eating good food, getting a nice PC, travelling, and having a nice electric guitar, and they called me spoiled for having those things. Yet I see Stacies and Chads on facebook always going to starbucks and eating expensive meals, always getting a new phone every week, and always travelling to exotic places with their friends, but they don't get called spoiled by normies. Is spoiled another word for "you're not supposed to have it"?

Or are they saying that I'm just bad at manipulation? I always get what I want by asking people for it directly and not manipulating them to get what I want like every other norman. I remember my norman friend said "You don't chase after something, you let it come to you." Does it mean that I need the looks to manipulate people to get what I want without asking for it?

Last edited:
When they say you are arrogant, they trying to say you don’t have the right to be confident because you‘re are a subhuman

Question. Is this your reddit?

20220724 102119

Too truer words have ever been spoken, we ugly men are not allowed good stuff only the chads, that's overall how normie fags see us