Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope When they legalize weed, I'm gonna be all over it

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Fuck alcohol. As soon as I can smoke weed without worries I'm not going out of my apartment, i'll spend the rest of my life smoking till I die.

never tried, seeems like decent cope,

I can see myself consuming more in the future

Fuck alcohol. As soon as I can smoke weed without worries I'm not going out of my apartment, i'll spend the rest of my life smoking till I die.

Up here in canada I've been smoking nearly every single day, I love popping edibles, putting on some headphones then boxing, no greater way to get fit and forget about this cursed world for a few hours. I use to just drink my sorrows away, put away the bottle and started just smoking and doing cocaine never felt so alive.

I'm gonna be outside of your house poppin', lockin', and boomboxin' about how you need to say no to drugs.

im not into that tbh

anyone have experiences of weed not working, scared i’ll spend a lot and have no high or relieving effect at all

"I tried marihuana in college but i didn't inhale."

yeah aus is talking about this when it happens I gonna smoke that shit. never tried it before but at this point in life I just don't care my life is fucked and I am a fuck up and the way I see it might as well be high all the time and not give a fuck.

Why wait untill it is allowed? Just go thugmaxxing bruh