Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

when the woman in a normie marriage makes more money the man.....

T

tacosman

Greycel
which is fairly common these days, doesn't it disrupt the 'all normie guys who get married are cucks/betabux' mindset some have here?

No because she hates him even more for making less money.

On a side note, it ought to be mandatory to sign a prenup. It would actually save the court system a lot of money and time.

On a side note, it ought to be mandatory to sign a prenup. It would actually save the court system a lot of money and time.

prenups are generally not useful except for non-paul mccartney types. Thats because they protect 'premarital' assets, which are largely protected anyways. A prenup doesn't protect your earnings/assets you acquire *after* you marry, which for young people getting married are going to be more important anyways since they dont have much

Femoids, creatures nothing more than absorbing resources and fucking the one with the biggest dick.

OP loves to defend betabuxxers. Literally all he has done in a week here is try to talk down on people who talk shit on betabuxxers

Back to the Plantation then I guess, lol

she will dump him for a chad or better betabux

No. Just NO. Marrying a women who makes more than you is the worst thing a man can do. Worse than betabuxxing. Remember toxic masculinity, patriarchy..... Men who would treat their wives like shit, hit them with belts? Prepare to face the reverse, matriarchy and toxic feminity. I have never seen a man, whose wife makes more than him, who is not a complete beta.

Statistically speaking such marriages are doomed to fail. No amount of "personality" will save you then

which is fairly common these days, doesn't it disrupt the 'all normie guys who get married are cucks/betabux' mindset some have here?
He'll get cheated on

Career women usually get married a lot later, mid 30s and 40s. by that time their eggs are rotten so they quick land a soy so they can pop a kid out then divorce for two reasons:

ANY marriage where the woman has to settle will not last. Settling is for an ulterior motive they can get out of a marriage, and once they have it there is no reason not to go back to chad. Second, any marriage where the women makes more disrupts the power structure. It emboldens her to be a slut and take a domineering stance in the relationship. This prompts the idea that she can do better, is being held back etc. and also emasculates her husband. Shit never works

OP loves to defend betabuxxers. Literally all he has done in a week here is try to talk down on people who talk shit on betabuxxers

no, I'm saying that a lot of these people arent betabuxxing period. A lot of the people here throw around the term betabux not even understanding what it really means, or misapplying it

no, I'm saying that a lot of these people arent betabuxxing period. A lot of the people here throw around the term betabux not even understanding what it really means, or misapplying it
so are you the official owner of the term betabuxx? you think you can just waltz in and tell us what betabuxxing means?

that's an express route to cuck town. the second the femoid gets promoted she starts seeking a richer betabux or preferably chad. it's not like anybody cares or wants an old, used, reasonably well off career roast but her primitive femoid instincts won't let her mog her husband at anything.
@LastGerman emasculating
eh, you have a point I guess. what do you then propose we call normies who marry well used roasties who settled for them after late twenties, greycel?

You can't be married and not be a cuck. Doesn't matter how much money you have. You've submitted to her.

no
it costs money to continue your genetics, even if male makes less