Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy When the soy kicks in

S

SubhumanMonster

Banned
-

This is what I imagine cucks do while their wife is out having fun with their bf.

I can never take nu-males with big glasses and soy beards seriously ever again.

I want to rip this cuck's head off.

Just embrace the soy bro

I hate that thick rim glasses are now associated with soyboys.

Thanks a lot you fucking cucks.

This is obviously a jewish psyop look at that Hebrew name.

Bug eyed cuck

Someone should make an edit that looks like he's taking a BBC, already looks that way as is, like an actor in one of those digital animated movies like who Framed Roger rabbit.

that thing is not human
EDIT:It gets worse

This is what I imagine cucks do while their wife is out having fun with their bf.

LOOK AT HIS CHANNEL!!! HE'S UNAWARE THAT HE'S A MEME!!!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

that thing is not human
EDIT:It gets worse

What. The fuck.

I don't know if this is ragefuel, suicidefuel, soyfuel, or some kind of concoction of those three. It takes a very exceptional individual to even begin to conceive an idea of making a video like that. This man may very well be the most stereotypical cuck alive.