Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story When the personality detector fails

Neriglisar.Belgrade

Neriglisar.Belgrade

Recruit
★★★★
I'm a huge fan of true crime and so I'm always constantly researching things associated with crimes and watching documentaries about murders, psychological analysis of psychopaths/mass shooters and stuff like that. Anyway, my point is that after spending so many years watching stuff like that I've noticed a pattern: most toilets tend to go on dates with psycho chads who end up killing them. It's a pattern that is seen over and over again in foid murders, the woman parties/goes out/dates, becomes a girlfriend etc... of a killer who ends up killing her. Instead of being with an incel who would never hurt her and would dedicate his life to her.

Of course. Getting killed by Chad is not the same as getting your panties sniffed by a brocel midget.

Foids don't want someone to dedicated and loyal to them, they hate that and see it as a sign of weakness. They love being pump and dumped by dominant good looking men.

I made a thread like this a few days ago it`s truly a classic Blackpill that proves personality means nothing even when Bundy or Richard ramirez were in prison for multiples rapes and murders foids still wrote them love letters