Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When the modern womyn gets pissed Chad may just have to drink it!

these modern men are fucking pathetic

Two retards fighting

Retards

That submarine thing wasn’t even that big of a deal. Goddam foids

This has to be some serious psychopathic tendencies," one person wrote. "She stays calm and doesn't even really communicate that she's upset to attempt to make things better, she just seeks silent revenge."

Redditor discovers women.

Also, what a golden title for this thread lmao I'm 100% sure title alone is why it was pinned

Why does anyone believe this shit!? Any and all reddit stories are larps, especially when they start off with a terminally online tangent about a titanic sub. I can smell the fucking obese faggot neckbeard who wrote this through the screen.

Why does anyone believe this shit!? Any and all reddit stories are larps, especially when they start off with a terminally online tangent about a titanic sub. I can smell the fucking obese faggot neckbeard who wrote this through the screen.
wish the bin laden crew wouldda hit reddit's server center instead

lol nice
this, the post screams Reddit larping.

Nevertheless if it’s true the woman should get sexual assault charges. May or may not happen. I was half expecting the article title to end in “And that’s a good thing!” In typical feminist clickbait fashion.

Based normie for not sympathizing with richfags.

I hope that foid will get what she deserves.

if a non-mod made this post it would likely get moved to lounge or sewers

People get more mentally ill each day

"He's calling the police on her."
How the fuck did this pathetic beta male end up with a gf?

Oh no she pissed in my food the fuckin horror.

"I'd just throw that bitch on the bed and rape the shit of her till she gets a UTI"

That submarine thing wasn’t even that big of a deal. Goddam foids
Right who would actually get in an argument about something that affects their life in 0 ways possible. Normies are full of shit (and piss apparently).

if a non-mod made this post it would likely get moved to lounge or sewers
I hate how the mods get to sticky their shitty threads while dozens of better threads get burried and forgotten within a few hours. Brootal :blackpill:

Imagine being mogged by a dead billionaire

Only normies would start arguments with their partners over MSM trendy topics of the month :feelskek:

Whats wrong with these women dammit, Another reason why i choose to stay away from the meme gender

Typical revolting female behavior, inflicting her gross bodily fluids on everyone #Apartheid

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

Typical revolting female behavior, inflicting her gross bodily fluids on everyone #Apartheid

I love the apartheid

I love the apartheid