Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When the IRS man is a gymcel beta bucks

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
Screenshot 20211219 074927 Instagram

No gym for your hairline bro, your finished as anything but beta bucks status...

He should grow a beard and wear a baseball cap and betabuxx an used up roastie whore.

looks like an incredibles character

Why do you have IG as an incel? Number of followers?

Why do you have IG as an incel? Number of followers?
To follow some foids i like and i only have a few like 10, don't even post anything there really. It's mostly to follow plp.

View attachment 550112

No gym for your hairline bro, your finished as anything but beta bucks status...
i know an asian guy who looks like this and he is just as incel as me. He is also rich. He owns a buggati, and pays a personal trainer $100/hr. It's fucking over for him

Last edited:
i know an asian guy know looks like this who is just as incel as me. He is also rich. He owns a buggati, and pays a personal trainer $100/hr. It's fucking over for him

That's insane, he has all that and still can't get any due to his base looks. I'd try lookxmaxing via surgery if i had his money. He must be in a highly competitive area to be single in a freaking Bugatti. I recommend he leaves town and location max with his money...

Last edited: