Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When the incel comes first at a sport's event

• Thread starter Deleted member 8499
  • Start date
Deleted member 8499

Deleted member 8499

maskcel
-
I used to be pretty decent at sports when I was younger, I was especially good at 150m and later 200m sprints, and I peaked at 16 managing to get in the top20 of my country for my age group.
When I was younger I once won a sports event's 1st place at 150metres sprint.
So everyone cheered and clapped when they were giving the medals to the 3rd and the 2nd.
But when my turn came there was dead scilence. Literally nobody cared that I won the first place!

I felt like shit and later when some guy from my sports club told me the medal looks nice, I told him Im gonna throw it away. It came out as a cocky comment but I was extremely dissapointed. Winning meant nothing for me and I felt really demotivated.

Even though I never had prospect to be a tier 1 athlete, I felt so demotivated as no-one ever supported me and admired me as they did admire the chad athlete who on some occasion might have been worse than me. I've got a couple more stories about this topic, maybe I will post them later.

Conclusion: It's over if you are an incel and try to succeed at sports. People still won't give you any sign of attention.

"Winning is everything". Not if you're physically unattractive.

Same thing happened with me, whenever I'd do good for my team at a sport (at least at school) no one would acknowledge it. I was always the last picked kid even though I was the most athletic and fit.

I know this feeling exactly.

If Chadnaldo was ugly he wouldn't get 10% of the attention even with the same skills. Looks is everything.