Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope When the coping is too strong

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
JFL DUDE IS LITERALLY A CHAD TF DOES HE KNOW ABOUT BEING UGLY

Guess 30% of men just choose to stay in their basements and masturbate everyday instead of having sex.

They could be getting stacies!

The guy who made the video probably doesn't even believe it himself. All he cares about is that he can attract a lot of normies and bleupillers with it to get many views. Friggin Bastard

He's just a normal dude who isn't fat and has facial definition

Blue-pilled media will always churn out this nonsense in order keep the male populace sedated. The last thing the society wants is for the male masses to see through these lies and realize they have zero worth in the eyes of foids and the government, besides their capability to work and innovate of course.

I used to watch this guy nonstop back in the day. He's a weird mix of bluepilled and redpilled. I think he's redpilled when it comes to himself and very bluepilled when it comes to his poor sucker audience.

this video is cringe as fuck I'm watching it rn

You only need to look at the title to know it's a gigacope, but it's funny you're just watching it now.
true tbh. I just clicked on it to see what kinda BS he might spout

typical PUA alpha crap

@rightfulcel

at least he mentioned status, but everything else is bluepill cope

Brutal PUApill. This is like an obese man giving cooking tips for Somali children.

Voice is too high pitched to take seriously, can't watch.

Ugly guy completely hair mogs me.

I'd laugh but I just remembered my beta phase in which I'd look for videos like these on the internet, never again

Full support to this guy,scamming blue pill cucks :feelskek:

10 seconds in and he's already denying the genetic curse. Won't watch the rest.

I always enjoy seeing chads and stacies speaking to/for ugly men. You go sexhaver. Tell em.

... :feelsclown:

They're milking money on their stupidity.
Their business model can last forever.

I always enjoy seeing chads and stacies speaking to/for ugly men. You go sexhaver. Tell em.

... :feelsclown:
Uglies should be grateful, Chad was nice to them... once.

Tbh, he's far from being a chad. Maybe a upper tier normie, at best.

Yes he is not Chad but he has just enough looks required to do well in the dating scene.
If I looked like that, I would have easily landed whores in my university.

I'm watching this video and JFL at this astronomical cope :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
The comment section must be a cope mine :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He’s high tier normie-chad lite. He isn’t full on chad brocel. I get ur point though

He’s high tier normie-chad lite. He isn’t full on chad brocel. I get ur point though

nigga who cares chadlite or chad it doesn’t matter hes fucking stacy right now and ur here on .co