Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When the autistic kid gets into a friend group in university but you dont you know its over

O

opikop

Banned
-
When I went to uni at the every stacy and chad got into groups first then later the normies got into groups and it was only me and an autistic kid who didn't talk to anyone. 2 weeks later I see the autistic kid drinking coffee and talking with foids. I was only one who didn't speak to anyone.

it's either you alone or a lolcow for normies

Yeah they posted videos of the autistic kid in the group chat trying to give injection to someone because it was med uni at made fun of him. I hate people who try to put others down then they cry when someone goes ER.

Thats why i keep saing no NT = no life. Nobody wants to be associated with male aspies

I know this pain, very relatable, there was a manlet (literally 5'6-5'7) who never spoken to anyone, but in the half of summer semester (March-June) other people began talking to him, latER foids began.

This, due to my ogre posture I was alone. Just totally ignored

i remember when I was humiliating myself in middle school and as soon as i stopped i was completely alone. Honestly, alone > jester

i remember when I was humiliating myself in middle school and as soon as i stopped i was completely alone. Honestly, alone > jester
Yeah, I tried to socialize in high school and made zero friends. Brutal stuff man. Being alone gives you some peace at least. Jestermaxxing makes you the butt of all jokes

Yeah, I tried to socialize in high school and made zero friends. Brutal stuff man. Being alone gives you some peace at least. Jestermaxxing makes you the butt of all jokes
It's not like we get along with everyone expecially normies, so I don't get why everyone puts the blame on me with not having made any friend. We tried.

How such a cunt normfag should you be to humiliate and insult someone who could've been a friend to you if you treated him right?

It's not like we get along with everyone expecially normies, so I don't get why everyone puts the blame on me with not having made any friend. We tried.
Yeah, we tried. And we likely tried harder than normies ever did. Normies just naturally make friends. Struggling to make friends is a non NT trait. I can’t even make friends in the car hobby for fucks sake.

I barely even have memories about middle school

Yeah, we tried. And we likely tried harder than normies ever did. Normies just naturally make friends. Struggling to make friends is a non NT trait. I can’t even make friends in the car hobby for fucks sake.
All non chads are just jestermaxxers because that's the only way for them to fit in.

Normies just naturally make friends
YES.

Struggling to make friends is a non NT trait.
I have a sad theory about this, the more desperate we are to make natural connections the more we push normfags away. The more you make them feel important the more they're gonna treat you like shit afterwards. But lol in the end who wants a normfag friend anyway

I barely even have memories about middle school
same, I barely have any memories about the past in general. I spent majority of my time gaming, and the time i wasnt gaming, i was being bullied, so i think my brain just got rid of those memories

:feelsbadman: It’s so demoralizing to repeatedly try and fail.

Too many people act like you gotta “put yourself out there” and try to make friends. No you fucking don’t. Not sure if you had friends in elementary school, but I did, and I didn’t have to try to make friends with them. It just happened back then. That’s how it is for normies until they are old
I have a sad theory about this, the more desperate we are to make natural connections the more we push normfags away. The more you make them feel important the more they're gonna treat you like shit afterwards. But lol in the end who wants a normfag friend anyway
True. This sums it up pretty accurately

same, I barely have any memories about the past in general. I spent majority of my time gaming, and the time i wasnt gaming, i was being bullied, so i think my brain just got rid of those memories
yeah same. I have no memory whatsoever before 15

All non chads are just jestermaxxers because that's the only way for them to fit in.
No they are not. Maybe around women, but normies can make friends with other normies without jestermaxxing. Only incels jestermaxx to be part of a normie social group

Brutal when not even people with the same interests as you want you
I know. And it has nothing to do with my looks in this regard, as I am not so ugly it will deter friendships with other men. This is one time where it’s all about personality, hate to say it. Personality=NTness. I literally have taken my vintage Camaro to car shows and can’t make friends with other classic car owners

Too many people act like you gotta “put yourself out there” and try to make friends. No you fucking don’t. Not sure if you had friends in elementary school, but I did, and I didn’t have to try to make friends with them. It just happened back then. That’s how it is for normies until they are old
THIS. But I don't know if they could've been considered friends.(ofc they disappeared) It just happens for normies to keep friendships even from childhood or teenage years. Once you become adult, and you made no connections in your past years, it's only gonna get worse
True. This sums it up pretty accurately
And that's why normfags gets along just fine between them. They don't give a fuck about each other either, and just hang out and do shit together when needed, cause they know there is always gonna be a replacement. It's routine for them. They should be put in the same category as foids

No they are not. Maybe around women, but normies can make friends with other normies without jestermaxxing. Only incels jestermaxx to be part of a normie social group
I mean in a group of people. Incels can have friends too but when in a group of people your "firend" will change. There is always someone who is being made fun of in a group of people one way or another.

When I went to uni at the every stacy and chad got into groups first then later the normies got into groups and it was only me and an autistic kid who didn't talk to anyone. 2 weeks later I see the autistic kid drinking coffee and talking with foids. I was only one who didn't speak to anyone.
The same exact thing happened to me last year. It was so brutal I just stopped attending.

THIS. But I don't know if they could've been considered friends.(ofc they disappeared) It just happens for normies to keep friendships even from childhood or teenage years. Once you become adult, and you made no connections in your past years, it's only gonna get worse
Yep. I have one friend, who I knew in middle school luckily. We hadn’t hung out for 5 years, but we have been hanging out again lately. He’s more truecel than me, so that’s likely why he wants to be my friend, since I’m also an outcast. I can’t make any new friends tho
And that's why normfags gets along just fine between them. They don't give a fuck about each other either, and just hang out and do shit together when needed, cause they know there is always gonna be a replacement. It's routine for them. They should be put in the same category as foids
True

I mean in a group of people. Incels can have friends too but when in a group of people your "firend" will change. There is always someone who is being made fun of in a group of people one way or another.
literally my cousin making fun of my ex drug addiction to make his other foid cousins(unrelated to me) laugh. Never behaves like this in other contests. Kinda sad

Yeah.

come to italy we'll go to the fiat panda 4x4 car shows (0 people whatsoever) :feelsrope:
Lol. Italy would probably ban my Camaro. Laughs in 6 miles per gallon fuel economy

True

It’s dead ovER

Yep. I have one friend, who I knew in middle school luckily. We hadn’t hung out for 5 years, but we have been hanging out again lately. He’s more truecel than me, so that’s likely why he wants to be my friend, since I’m also an outcast. I can’t make any new friends tho
Glad you could keep at least one of them tho. I tried to rebond with someone but nobody gives a fuck anymore, they have other nt friend groups now

literally my cousin making fun of my ex drug addiction to make his other foid cousins(unrelated to me) laugh. Never behaves like this in other contests. Kinda sad
Fucking brutal because the moment you stand up for yourself they won't like hanging out with you because you won't be any fun.

Glad you could keep at least one of them tho. I tried to rebond with someone but nobody gives a fuck anymore, they have other nt friend groups now
Brutal. The only reason this friendship stayed alive is because he has nobody else to hang out with. He even told me once when I was giving him a drive home that I’m the only friend he ever had in his life

Lol. Italy would probably ban my Camaro. Laughs in 6 miles per gallon fuel economy
Due to insane gas prices you need to be a millionaire to own a camaro in italy lol that's why average car here is 70cc

Due to insane gas prices you need to be a millionaire to own a camaro in italy lol that's why average car here is 70cc
Brutal. Gas is like $4 a gallon here for normal and a bit more for 93 octane, the kind the Camaro needs

Fucking brutal because the moment you stand up for yourself they won't like hanging out with you because you won't be any fun.
Yup. I'll never be anyone's fucking clown anymore

Brutal. The only reason this friendship stayed alive is because he has nobody else to hang out with. He even told me once when I was giving him a drive home that I’m the only friend he ever had in his life
I don't wanna say anything but be careful getting lonely people out of depression and loneliness :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: never worked for me, hope it works for you

Brutal. Gas is like $4 a gallon here for normal and a bit more for 93 octane, the kind the Camaro needs
Here is 5 times that and our cars are weak compared to US ones :feels:

I don't wanna say anything but be careful getting lonely people out of depression and loneliness :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: never worked for me, hope it works for you
What do you mean by this?

This. When I was in HS, I often saw jesters acknowledging the normies in the hallways, thinking they were their friends, only to be laughed at and ridiculed behind their backs.

It's better to be a loner that everyone shuns than a self-deprecating fool.

What do you mean by this?
That speaking from experience (might not be for everyone tho) I had some "lonely and depressed" friends who didn't have anyone to hang out with except me. So they actually get better mentally with having a friend, and once they're not lonely anymore, they won't think twice about backstabbing you for bettER people. Basically you get them out of depression. They were never non-nt so now they have no problems in making other connections. Happened countless times.

That speaking from experience (might not be for everyone tho) I had some "lonely and depressed" friends who didn't have anyone to hang out with except me. So they actually get better mentally with having a friend, and once they're not lonely anymore, they won't think twice about backstabbing you for bettER people.
I see. Brutal. I doubt that will happen with this guy though. He is far lower in looks than me, he is physically handicapped and I am not, and he has a mental disability. He doesn’t have a shot at fitting in with normies or foids.

I see. Brutal. I doubt that will happen with this guy though. He is far lower in looks than me, he is physically handicapped and I am not, and he has a mental disability. He doesn’t have a shot at fitting in with normies or foids.
Then this might be another situation. Hope it never ends

i could never get along with ppl in uni

i had small circle of ppl but i wouldnt rly call them friends

I havent spoken a word to them ever since I left