Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel when tf this became normal? foids use EVERYTHING for attention, even a dead dog

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★

"oh im so sad with a dying dog, lets take tons of selfies together"
when the fuck does it became normal? so many articles nowdays about people doing "good" things and the article is with tons of pics and selfies.
thats so fucking embarassing. foids will use anything for attention and social media gains
i would NEVER think to myself in a scenerio like that "oh lets take a selfie of me crying while holding the dog"

its so fucking patethic.

foids will use anything for attention and social media gains

they got no heart, only they care about is ATTENTION and SOCIAL MEDIA GAINS.

the dog probaly died after she fucked him nonstop 24 hours. fucking whores. or maybe she just killed him to have viral photos.
its makes me mad so hard to see everytime how everything is about social media gains and attention

Last edited:
There's a general obsession in the west with dogs tbh.

"oh im so sad with a dying dog, lets take tons of selfies together"
when the fuck does it became normal? so many articles nowdays about people doing "good" things and the article is with tons of pics and selfies.
thats so fucking embarassing. foids will use anything for attention and social media gains
i would NEVER think to myself in a scenerio like that "oh lets take a selfie of me crying while holding the dog"

its so fucking patethic.

they got no heart, only they care about is ATTENTION and SOCIAL MEDIA GAINS.

the dog probaly died after she fucked him nonstop 24 hours. fucking whores
its makes me mad so hard to see everytime how everything is about social media gains and attention
hoo boy .she did a nice thing...you're not allowed to think she didn't do a nice thing. your sick for even thinking about bestiality. SICK. who even thinks of stuff like that?

I hate how they are using sad stuff for attention. Thats pure evil.

what did the dog do to deserve this?

Everything foids do is a ploy for attention

I seriously couldn´t imagine doing it either I mean you are doing it to comfort the dog so why does the rest of the world have to see it? Simply just to get validation from your "good dead". When people do shit like this they do it to feel good from all the positive feedback they will receive on social media the same with the people on YouTube going viral after giving money to homeless people but of course they have to do it on camera which cancels out the good dead.

She is sad because she lost her lover and boyfriend

They do the same at funeral.