Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When talking to foids, do they make eye contact with you?

M

Mario

Greycel
They never make eye contact with me, it's very rare if they do. Incel trait?

If I find a reason to talk to one, she usually tries to get it over as soon as possible.

Idk, genuinely have not talked to a foid in a while. I think so? Results may vary, I am more manlet than ugly

If you'd become a passportbro, would you ascend?
I think I could yeah, since my height would be mitigated and I am white with med pheno, I used to be non NT when I was younger but I think I have outgrown that

How U reached a chance to talk with them?

I think I could yeah, since my height would be mitigated and I am white with med pheno, I used to be non NT when I was younger but I think I have outgrown that
You don’t outgrow being non NT. You just learn to mask better to not get targeted in this shithole society. Autism stays with you your whole life

Kermit The Frog No GIF by Muppet Wiki

I dont talk at all

Sure is. All that social awkwardness you had as a child and hoped would get better doesn’t and you will always be that quiet guy that people usually avoid. Someone once told me I give off genuine creepy serial killer vibes because in public I just stand around by myself with no facial expressions. It’s brutal because I’m actually a decent person and genuine psychopaths appear perfectly normal and get to enjoy a good life.

Some days ago there was a damn sexhaver with his young teenage foid who wanted to get inside the house, but I was standing drunk in front of the door. That toilet looked with such a disgust in her eyes at me that I almost vomited. :feelspuke:

Last edited:
Someone once told me I give off genuine creepy serial killer vibes because in public
At least someone was honest with you but in my case no one said anything. They just avoid me

At least someone was honest with you but in my case no one said anything. They just avoid me
Yeah, most people just avoid me as well. Here’s how I know that person was right about the serial killer vibe. I was walking around town on the sidewalk when a police officer pulled up alongside me and asked me what I was doing. I doing was just going for a walk and I could tell he didn’t really believe me, but had to let me go. I really must be creepy if an officer notices it while driving by. He probably thought I was gonna rob a store or something and figured he’d scare me enough so I wouldn’t do it. Some people say I look creepy from the lack of facial expressions and the fact they can’t read me creeps them out.

If I find a reason to talk to one, she usually tries to get it over as soon as possible.
This. they never talk to me, but when they do they just try to stop talking to me asap.
I remember once in HS a foid asked me if i was okay. I said yes

You don’t outgrow being non NT. You just learn to mask better to not get targeted in this shithole society. Autism stays with you your whole life
Probably yeah, I used to be really fucking bad though, I dont think the social isolation is helping me in any way, I think you do outgrow it a little, in terms of being a weird kid, I was a weird kid

No...

They all just look at my penis...

Maybe I shouldn't let it just stick out and dangle, but it really needs the air.

My doctor said wearing boxers wasn't enough. And I do have a proscription for it.

You talk to them?

Mogs me.

I wouldn't know. I don't look at any foid I'm forced to speak with.

Probably yeah, I used to be really fucking bad though, I dont think the social isolation is helping me in any way, I think you do outgrow it a little, in terms of being a weird kid, I was a weird kid
Yeah, I’m a bit less weird and socially awkward than I used to be as a kid too. Social isolation definitely doesn’t help and makes everything worse.