Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based When talking about females, black is synonym of ugly

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I no racist and gladly will take black waifu, but only if she young, cute, adorable, virgin, and cultured. But black race if one of least capable to produce cute girls, so, when talking about females, black is synonym of ugly

Febe

That can be seen in my Africa tinder resuts, where 0 rights swipes done. Very few black girls were cute, but they also were too fat, and that means - left you go, fatty

Last edited:
i understand your point tbh

Man of culture

She have big ass
I smash

Tbh nigger foids are ugly

I agree senpai

Something like 80% of black women in america are overweight

like some attractive young virgin nigger foids but have no bbc for them

True. There are a few black girls that I find attractive facially, but most are sub4 in terms of looks.

i also require she spend an hour each morning straightening her curls. if not i will not touch with 6 foot pole. same goes if she has black spots on her skin.

i also require she spend an hour each morning straightening her curls. if not i will not touch with 6 foot pole. same goes if she has black spots on her skin.
I ok with dreadlocks

like puffy niger hair

they must be very uncultered for not pleasing the requirements of the magnificent gentleman