Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel When stupid cunts complain about bf not eating pusi

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
"Reeee he not do it". So why you could not finding man who would? He may be lesser in looks, and no alfa, but ready to take precious snack, and even really wanting to do it, not like pathetic beta who doing just of submissiveness (in that case better care your pusi to be not used by other men, because eating something with spice of other man's dick is gay). But no blet, for cunt better to choose alpha chad (or wannabe), who so alpha that touching female's genitalia not with dick could harm his masculinity. And then complain

Alpha moid (toxic). Not touching female genitalia with not dick, because that can harm his masculinity

Beta moid (submissive cuck). Doing it for "game", for pleasing femoid, and showing submissiveness. Also likes to lick cunt, who was touched by lots of dick, because he borderline gay

Man of culture (enlightened). Likes to do it by himself, because appreciates gourmets of cute girl's nice pure pusi. Even would do it against female's will, in case of raping. But pleasuring waifu is his pleasure too. And pusi must be not touched by other men's dicks. And be pretty girl, because cunts of ugly femorloids are disgusting, even if can look nice on their own

So which of those men cute adorable girl of culture would pick? Femoids are of no culture

Last edited:
Man of culture (enlightened). Likes to do it by himself, because appreciates gourmets of cute girl's nice pure pusi. Even would do it against female's will, in case of raping. But pleasuring waifu is his pleasure too. And pusi must be not touched by other men's dicks. And be pretty girl, because cunts of ugly femorloids are disgusting, even if can look nice on their own
Too high iq for me

putting your mouth where multiple penises have been is just as gay as sucking penis

Wat

i was thinking about this the other day if i got a gf i dont think i could go down on her roast beef and not at least gag. getting passed the fact they have taken too many cocks many of them literally have dangling 2 inch pussy lips all wrinkly and shit.

to think there are dudes out there past and present who can get an attractive gf with a virgin innie pussy.

I heard someone. On discord say it has a bit of metallic electric taste to it

english plzz

you not man of culture
"Reeee he not do it". So why you could not finding man who would? He may be lesser in looks, and no alfa, but ready to take precious snack, and even really wanting to do it, not like pathetic beta who doing just of submissiveness (in that case better care your pusi to be not used by other men, because eating something with spice of other man's dick is gay). But no blet, for cunt better to choose alpha chad (or wannabe), who so alpha that touching female's genitalia not with dick could harm his masculinity. And then complain

Alpha moid (toxic). Not touching female genitalia with not dick, because that can harm his masculinity

Beta moid (submissive cuck). Doing it for "game", for pleasing femoid, and showing submissiveness. Also likes to lick cunt, who was touched by lots of dick, because he borderline gay

So which of those men cute adorable girl of culture would pick? Femoids are of no culture

which one would you choose to be

I heard someone. On discord say it has a bit of metallic electric taste to it

That's why flavored lube exists.

Newton IQ

putting your mouth where multiple penises have been is just as gay as sucking penis
Thiss