Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When Stacy wants something from someone who's NOT Chad

R

raywilliam639

Officer
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcR2Nhz-zO8[/video]

When Stacy wants something from me I just turn 360 degrees and walk away

jackbud said:
When Stacy wants something from me I just turn 360 degrees and walk away

So you walk straight into her?

jackbud said:
360 degrees means I turn around

No it isn't you low iq. It's 180. You do a 180. A 360 is a full circle so you would literally be walking straight towards her.

anincelforlifelol said:
No it isn't you low iq. It's 180. You do a 180. A 360 is a full circle so you would literally be walking straight towards her.

840 is a full circle iirc, 360 = turning around. I'm not a fucking dumbcel.

jackbud said:

lmao. At this point you're just being retarded but:

cf442f7d7047088c140d29cc001d4b8a.gif

This is a 360...so you'd be heading back to her direction. So the correct thing to say is you will do a 180.

anincelforlifelol said:
lmao. At this point you're just being retarded but:

cf442f7d7047088c140d29cc001d4b8a.gif

This is a 360...so you'd be heading back to her direction. So the correct thing to say is you will do a 180.

Where do you get 180 from?

jackbud said:
Where do you get 180 from?

Half of 360. If you are literally going back to the same spot where you were at 360, then at half you would do a complete reversal

"a complete reversal in attitude or opinion.
"her personality did a one-eighty and she was back to being sweet and caring"

damn i love this movie

anincelforlifelol said:
Half of 360. If you are literally going back to the same spot where you were at 360, then at half you would do a complete reversal

"a complete reversal in attitude or opinion.
"her personality did a one-eighty and she was back to being sweet and caring"

Chill out the idiot dropped out of school

theultimate341 said:
damn i love this movie

Me too lol

Tellem--T said:
Chill out the idiot dropped out of school

Me too lol

it's bait you fuckin nigger

jackbud said:
it's bait you fuckin nigger

Trying to cover up your first comment retarded comment, it's okay stupid cracker I know you are triggered

Tellem--T said:
Trying to cover up your first comment retarded comment, it's okay stupid cracker I know you are triggered

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/why-they-call-it-an-xbox-360

kys ya fucking gorilla 

What's it like being a straight up niggercel?

jackbud said:

Lmfao. Yes you are. You are a dumbcel. 360 is a full circle.

And stop trying to cover up and claim it was “bait”. How pathetic can someone get?

I make a 720 degree turn to avoid Stacy.

:heh:

jackbud said:
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/why-they-call-it-an-xbox-360

kys ya fucking gorilla 

What's it like being a straight up niggercel?

Wholly fuck I TRIGGERED you lol

Attention users of incels.is this guy also pmed me a message titled "fucking nigger" and the message was gorilla. Lol it's funny seeing low iq white trailer park trash get triggered and resort too racist slurs lol, pls don't stop it's hilarious kek, I know what triggers him, calling him a idiot for dropping out of school lol

Tellem--T said:
Wholly fuck I TRIGGERED you lol

Attention users of incels.is this guy also pmed me a message titled "fucking nigger" and the message was gorilla. Lol it's funny seeing low iq white trailer park trash get triggered and resort too racist slurs lol, pls don't stop it's hilarious kek, I know what triggers him, calling him a idiot for dropping out of school lol

If anyone wants to read the full exchange Tellem-T came at me with a personal attack for what was clearly bait, I fully deserved the opportunity to attack him back. I'm not racist but if you want to fuck with me I'm not gonna sit down and take it.

jackbud said:
If anyone wants to read the full exchange Tellem-T came at me with a personal attack for what was clearly bait, I fully deserved the opportunity to attack him back. I'm not racist but if you want to fuck with me I'm not gonna sit down and take it.

I was defending you, low iq idiot fuckin kek

@jackbud ignore them.

Once you become a Mod, you can ban them ;).

Tellem--T said:
I was defending you, low iq idiot fuckin kek

"[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Chill out the idiot dropped out of school"[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Sounds like bullying to me, especially when it was clearly bait[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You wanted an excuse to attack me [/font]

jackbud said:
"[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Chill out the idiot dropped out of school"[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Sounds like bullying to me, especially when it was clearly bait[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You wanted an excuse to attack me [/font]

It wasn't a personal attack, but I'm glad I said it because you are a BIGOT, lol I bet you don't know what that means lol

Tellem--T said:
It wasn't a personal attack, but I'm glad I said it because you are a BIGOT, lol I bet you don't know what that means lol

If you really believe this is genuine 

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]When Stacy wants something from me I just turn 360 degrees and walk away[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]840 is a full circle iirc, 360 = turning around. I'm not a fucking dumbcel.[/font]

Then you're the low IQcel

But of course, you didn't believe it was genuine, you just wanted an excuse to attack my choice to drop out and call me an idiot. Pathetic

jackbud said:
If you really believe this is genuine 

Then you're the low IQcel

But of course, you didn't believe it was genuine, you just wanted an excuse to attack my choice to drop out and call me an idiot. Pathetic

No, I said it because it was a good excuse for your dumb statement to be excused since you are not very wise, I was looking out for you kek

Tellem--T said:
No, I said it because it was a good excuse for your dumb statement to be excused since you are not very wise, I was looking out for you kek

Alright, at least it's clear you were attacking me now so no one misinterprets this exchange. I know exactly the type of person you are Tellem--T and you don't belong on this website. Fuck you.

jackbud said:
Alright, at least it's clear you were attacking me now so no one misinterprets this exchange. I know exactly the type of person you are Tellem--T and you don't belong on this website. Fuck you.

I belong here more than anyone else

Tellem--T said:
I belong here more than anyone else

No you don't, you look for any excuse you can find to personally attack incels and have bragged about your 6-7/10 face. You need to be permanently removed from this site

MayorOfKekville said:
And stop trying to cover up and claim it was “bait”. How pathetic can someone get?

If you haven't seen "Turn 360 degrees and walk away" before, you are 16 years old or below

jackbud said:
No you don't, you look for any excuse you can find to personally attack incels and have bragged about your 6-7/10 face. You need to be permanently removed from this site

I have never bragged about my face lol, you should be banned since you had a girlfriend or multiple gfs, you are clearly a fakecel/failed normie

While me Khv, Mentalcel with high inhibitions and never had any intimacy with a girl, also I'm a nigger and your white lol, and it seems your not even remotely ugly, you objectively mog me since you are white, most women would LTR with you instead of me because I'm a gorilla like you said lol

Fake. A Stacey would never let and ugly man touch her titties.

Tellem--T said:
I have never bragged about my face lol, you should be banned since you had a girlfriend or multiple gfs, you are clearly a fakecel/failed normie

While me Khv, Mentalcel with high inhibitions and never had any intimacy with a girl, also I'm a nigger and your white lol, and it seems your not even remotely ugly, you objectively mog me since you are white, most women would LTR with you instead of me because I'm a gorilla like you said lol

https://incels.is/Thread-RageFuel-I-want-to-convince-myself-I-m-subhuman-but-I-can-t

"[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]my decent to good face and god tier height and frame"[/font]

Tellem--T said:
jackbud said:
Wait? He had multiple girlfriends?

jackbud said:
https://incels.is/Thread-RageFuel-I-want-to-convince-myself-I-m-subhuman-but-I-can-t

"[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]my decent to good face and god tier height and frame"[/font]

Fuck totally forgot about that lmao

idkwattodowithlife said:

He said he had a black girlfriend or dated one lol

If a stacy asks you out or compliments you it's because she wants a confidence boost, she doesn't give a fuck about you at all and sees you as subhuman so reject her ASAP

Tellem--T said:

You are a shitstain, lowering the quality of this website with your personal attacks, brags, and shitposts

towncel said:
If a stacy asks you out or compliments you it's because she wants a confidence boost, reject her ASAP

What about she asks me to fuck, do I still say no ?

Tellem--T said:
What about she asks me to fuck, do I still say no ?

Depends, but you should probably say yes if it won't fuck you up later on

That won't happen tho

Tellem--T said:
jackbud said:
"[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]my decent to good face and god tier height and frame"[/font]

idkwattodowithlife said:
He said he had a black girlfriend or dated one lol

Aight, I see.

Blackpilled Normies or those that didn't had sex for a while are still allowed to be here.

jackbud said:
You are a shitstain

Ouch, now that's a personal attack, like all that racial slurs you pmed and sended me lol

idkwattodowithlife said:
Aight, I see.

Blackpilled Normies or those that didn't had sex for a while are allowed to be here.

He prolly fucks on a regular basis

jackbud said:
anincelforlifelol said:

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

PLEASE FUCKING STOP HOLY SHIT

Tellem--T said:
Ouch, now that's a personal attack, like all that racial slurs you pmed and sended me lol

I'm defending myself, not attacking you.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Aight, I see.

Blackpilled Normies or those that didn't had sex for a while are still allowed to be here.

I'm not a blackpilled normie. I'm an incel, but not a truecel.

jackbud said:
I'm defending myself, not attacking you.

Wow you are truly the lowest iq user I ever seen, you are going into my hall of fame for the lowest iq users of all time, meaning you will be featured on my signature, aren't you excited?

Tellem--T said:
Wow you are truly the lowest iq user I ever seen, you are going into my hall of fame for the lowest iq users of all time, meaning you will be featured on my signature, aren't you excited?

Oh it's not a problem Tellem--T, you'll be banned shortly I'm sure so I don't mind. Keep up the personal attacks and you'll be gone even faster.

Tellem--T said:

You're also a selfesteem-cel. 

In 2018, it's good to be an nigga.

jackbud said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Aight, I see.
I'm not a blackpilled normie. I'm an incel, but not a truecel.
Some people here are pretty iffy about it.

By Sergeantincel's, yes I do consider you to be an Incel.

:).

idkwattodowithlife said:
Some people here are pretty iffy about it.

By Sergeantincel's, yes I do consider you to be an Incel.

:).

You're a full KHHV right? And I understand if some people don't consider me a legitimate incel.

anincelforlifelol said:
jackbud said:
360 degrees means I turn around

HAHAHAHA. Fail.

Scary Movie 2 sucked. 1 is where it's at.

Totally unrealistic, kek. FHOs never need to go that far.