Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When something is the case the majority of the time, then that is because that's the way its kind naturally settles/ gravitates. The uniform course.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Natural Geno-gravitation.
Even with all the chem trails we have, I am not sure if we have an influence enough on every human being to vary every single person in a different way.Nature is the greatest influencer.

The patterns around us are because the geno-system operates in its own idiosyncratic, but uniform way unto itself.
Cows digest food like cows.
Humans digest food like humans.
Both are in many ways the same, but there are variations like people who have diabetes, high blood pressure will have variations, but if you look at the list of traits, even among varied humans or cows they are largely similar.

The algorithm of the genome has patterns with others like it. And that's what makes it the uniform course.

What is doing anything to all the animals, humans that exist?

Why are foids hypergamic? Uniform course. All else is a fringe caused by an exception. The atypical anomaly.
But atypical anomalies do not make up for the faults caused by the typical trend/ people do.
Trickles from the typical trend do not constitute majorities as fairy braiding apologizers/ reality shielders may imply.

You can also call a generalization, if it's generally true, a redundant callout because it is a fact.
YOU'RE PLAYING IN THE PLAYGROUND.
Yeah but why the need to call out me ... playing in a ground made for playing?
It's obviously made for playing. What is so off about that? lol.
Are you feeling an urgency from me saying that a carrot is a carrot?
Women are hypergamic. YOU'RE GENERALIZING.
Is it hard to accept that a carrot is a carrot dude? I'm sorry.

Last edited:
[General law of physics triumph over singular electron-jumping-1-energy-level-event-causing-small-scale-undeterminism] theory.