Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel When someone with a good childhood ends up being incel and posting here

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsPop: :feelsPop: :feelsPop: :feelsPop: Eat shit. its a lot like when chads start to Norwood and get old and gross. My childhood was shit, nothing has changed. Literally from the crib to now I always had an issue, but when someone takes a massive dip in their quality of life due to puberty or something and they end up posting here I lol. Yes, I am jealous and yes it is funny. When anyone ever takes a dip in quality of life from a stand higher than I’ve gotten I can’t help myself.

A few of you have had good childhoods in the sense of you got ugly in your teens or you stopped growing while people kept growing. Some of you were even bullies before you became ugly or short. It’s not an uncommon thing. But now you’re here, on Autistic male celibate site, talking about how you are lonely.

I still sympathize and like you and will see you as incel or whatever, and I enjoy you, but I cannot say I don’t feel an envious glee at the dip in quality of life you have experienced. the penniless man laughs at the man who has lost his penny, but he is still a penniless man.

Last edited:
My life ended when I turned 7.

tbh

mogs me at having a good childhood

i was an ugly child

Bitter inkwell spotted.

I don't even remember my childhood, my brain has deleted everything

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsPop: :feelsPop: :feelsPop: :feelsPop: Eat shit. its a lot like when chads start to Norwood and get old and gross. My childhood was shit, nothing has changed. Literally from the crib to now I always had an issue, but when someone takes a massive dip in their quality of life due to puberty or something and they end up posting here I lol. Yes, I am jealous and yes it is funny. When anyone ever takes a dip in quality of life from a stand higher than I’ve gotten I can’t help myself.

A few of you have had good childhoods in the sense of you got ugly in your teens or you stopped growing while people kept growing. Some of you were even bullies before you became ugly or short. It’s not an uncommon thing. But now you’re here, on Autistic male celibate site, talking about how you are lonely.

I still sympathize and like you and will see you as incel or whatever, and I enjoy you, but I cannot say I don’t feel an envious glee at the dip in quality of life you have experienced. the penniless man laughs at the man who has lost his penny, but he is still a penniless man.
my childhood was great but I still got bullied. I miss watching Jetix though.

I didn't even have a good childhood

I literally grew up in a lab. But all things considered it could have been worse tbh

2020 08 05 13 10 24

My childhood ended I went to preschool. That's when the bullying and torture began.

I think it was somewhere in the 13-15 age range when I realized it was ovER.

That or perhaps it was 17? Hmmm...

Well in anycase my childhood was a mixed bag I’d say.

Awesome Christmas and Easter celebrations for me as I received piles of SNES games that I wanted and toys and candy all artfully arranged and set up by my mother so there was that.

The downsides to my childhood is that I was shit at getting my schoolwork done as quickly as the other kids so I didn’t receive as much later free time in class as them.

Also my parents near constant fighting and arguing forcing me to learn to become/play marriage counselor/therapist at such a young age didn’t help matters much either as it pertained to my overall childhood happiness and sense of familial stability.

I had a normal childhood, but puberty fucked me up royally.

What was your childhood like?

i had a mediocre childhood too

same
eat shit,
happy/normal childhood cels.

t. angsty teenager who is mad at their parents for everything

Tbh it's better in some aspects quality wise. At least my parents and bullies don't beat me up on a daily basis anymore.

Im sorry you didnt experience a good childhood bro.
Mine was got an in my teen years it all went to shit

mine was pretty shit anyway, although a little better in grades 3 and 5, but mostly shitty

I was an outcast at 3 years old

it's like when someone copes "well chad ages too". So what? Do you understand that you live your life to get the maximum of it at each given moment of time, not just say at your deathbed "well, I had fun in my 20s". Life is also a process, not only result.

t. angsty teenager who is mad at their parents for everything
My parents were ok actually I liked them. They were kind of neglectful but they didn’t do anything malicious to me. It was the school and others that were piss poor to me

I always had trouble making friends. Not sure if I ever had any, certainly not female ones

My parents were ok actually I liked them. They were kind of neglectful but they didn’t do anything malicious to me. It was the school and others that were piss poor to me
Ah ok I misunderstood. :feelsokman:

my childhood was great but I still got bullied.
main reason my childhood was good was because of my brothers/cousins going to the same school as me, so I didn't get picked on as much thanks to having them around

Are there any incels who had it good aged 3-23?

Are there any incels who had it good aged 3-23?
no such thing. how can you have it good if you miss out on teens and early 20's sex?