Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When someone tells an incel they shouldn’t do something because it could kill them

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★

That's a pretty desirable outcome lol

Hmmm ¿What?

I wouldn't be surprised if every police department had a special group of cops that specifically get geared up in military gear to gun down uglies and manlets who try to talk to foids.

I like danger

Imagine caring about dying as an incel. You don't have to be suicidal to welcome death. I might as well be dead. I'd honestly have a better life without a life than with one. As an incel you're basically like a lab rat, a jester for society to use and torture as much as they please until they drive you to suicide. Existence is pointless. Inceldom entails a lot more than just not being able to find a partner sadly. It often means you're societies designated, modern barbaric entertainment
this

Imagine caring about dying as an incel. You don't have to be suicidal to welcome death. I might as well be dead. I'd honestly have a better life without a life than with one. As an incel you're basically like a lab rat, a jester for society to use and torture as much as they please until they drive you to suicide. Existence is pointless. Inceldom entails a lot more than just not being able to find a partner sadly. It often means you're societies designated, modern barbaric entertainment
Good post especially about not having to be suicidal to welcome death. Me personally I’m not suicidal nor do I welcome death; but as an incel I’m not actually living a fully engaged life. Therefore if I have to do something that will carry some risk, even risk of death, I am willing to do it because it’s not like a am living a complete life anyway. I’m denied a very big and integral part of the Human experience.

wouldnt mind dying tbh