Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel When somebody calls you handsome

• Thread starter I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss
  • Start date
I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
-
Mom just called me handsome today :feelzez:
My sister did too but it was less convincing since she gave me that micro expression of :ha..feels:

At this age my mom never call me handsome

Mom doesn't call me handsome she says "you look alright."

Triple threat sex match now

23712.jpg

Mom doesn't call me handsome she says "you look alright."
brutal mate

Reminder it doesn't mean shit if anyone in your family compliments your looks. They're genetically programmed to.

Ive seen moms call their 2/10 trucel sons “handsome young gentleman” while they point at 7/10 chadlites/high tier normies and say they need to improve their looks because its “so disrespectful” to look like that

Not only are women delusional they are slaves to their emotional programming, their kids could be 1/10 trucel 5 foot 1 currycels and they would tell them that they are handsome and can get any girlfriend they want

:giga::feelswow::whatfeels::feelsahh:

My mother also tries to bluepill me saying bullshit like that

Even my stepgrandmother tells me I'm a handsome young man. "Doesn't it bother you that men your age have girlfriends and have even started families? You're 26, @Maxilla, maybe it's time you found a girl and began your life as an adult."

Maybe I SHOULD cure my baldness, slip on my 2 inch shoe lifts to reach 5'9, and spend copious amounts of money and time on jaw surgery all that to find a girl who MAYBE would not cheat on me if I also found a $100.000/year job, after the coronavirus crisis is at an end and the economy has collapsed. MAYBE there IS still HOPE

Never been called handsome in my life my parents just say “you look normal”

I hate this.

If I was truly handsome, I'd have bitches approaching me left and right.

parents need to stop bluepilling their children and let them know the truth that their child is ugly and it's the parents fault for breeding a child with their shitty genes, and even if their parents are good looking they took a chance for their child to have shit bones

Being made out to be good looking is one of the things that has ruined my life.

Parents should be honest with their kids so that the depressing weight of reality becomes a bit easier to bear in life.