Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When some senior ladies...

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
tell me that i'm a handsome young man... first, i'm reminded that no young girl/woman has ever said that to me... second, i want to rip their spines out.

haha old ladies dont say that to me, holy fuck its over.

theultimate341 said:
haha old ladies dont say that to me, holy fuck its over.

My apologies

old ladies are the biggest redpill on earth. old men typically have personalities and can be interesting and decent people. old women tend to either dry up and become frigid bitter cunts since their looks are gone or take on a senile fake nice demeanor.

mikepence said:
old ladies are the biggest redpill on earth. old men typically have personalities and can be interesting and decent people. old women tend to either dry up and become frigid bitter cunts since their looks are gone or take on a senile fake nice demeanor.

It is true. People say that women age like wine but it's exactly the oposite. Men age like wine (think of Tom Selleck), while women age like an iron rod exposed to moisture.