Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When some faggot or slut dies

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
JFL at when some faggot or slut die all the normscum and moralfags say the same fucking generic shit like "LIEK HE OR SHE WUZ DA GREATEST PERSON EVA" or "GOD BLESS HIM OR HER MAY DAY WATCH OVA US DERR" I LAUGH AT DEAD CHADS AND STACYS LOL DEAD FAGGOTS

Yes i hate that too

BUY 1 DEADFAGGOTS GET 2 DEADFAGGOTS FOR FREE
CALL 689-DEADFAGGOTS-LOL NOW

Bored of your stale boring cereals?
Got too much freetime
(to cook DEADFAGGOTS)on your hands?
Tired of unhealthy snacks?
TRY DEADFAGGOTS
[trademarked], with TASTY DEADFAGGOTS CRUNCHY CHOCOLATE SNACKS, YOU CAN DIP, YOU CAN FLIP, YOU CAN DRIP, FEEAL THE CRISP!
ORDER YOU DEADFAGGOTS NOW!

"HE/SHE NEVER HURT NO ONE!!!"

Bored of your stale boring cereals?
Got too much freetime
(to cook DEADFAGGOTS)on your hands?
Tired of unhealthy snacks?
TRY DEADFAGGOTS
[trademarked], with TASTY DEADFAGGOTS CRUNCHY CHOCOLATE SNACKS, YOU CAN DIP, YOU CAN FLIP, YOU CAN DRIP, FEEAL THE CRISP!
ORDER YOU DEADFAGGOTS NOW!
I literally LOL'D at that

Only good faggot is a dead faggot
"HE/SHE NEVER HURT NO ONE!!!"

"DEY WUZ A WONDERFUL MEMBA OF DA COMMUNITEEY DERRR DEY WUZ GOD"

all the normscum and moralfags say the same fucking generic shit like "LIEK HE OR SHE WUZ DA GREATEST PERSON EVA" or "GOD BLESS HIM OR HER MAY DAY WATCH OVA US DERR"
I fucking hate this SO FUCKING MUCH... Here are some examples from the california shooting last month

Alaina Housley jumbo v2

"Alaina was an incredible young woman with so much life ahead of her and we are devastated that her life was cut short in this manner."

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: JFL at anyone who actually believes those fucking lies

181109135151 01 thousand oaks victim kristina morisette exlarge 169

"Her sweet voice was so welcoming. People would always tell her it made their day to see her at the front desk. She would receive little gifts from customers (cucks).”

Those fucking cucks who gave this cock carousel hopping whore gifts need to get shot

I fucking hate this SO FUCKING MUCH... Here are some examples from the california shooting last month

View attachment 73259
"Alaina was an incredible young woman with so much life ahead of her and we are devastated that her life was cut short in this manner."

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: JFL at anyone who actually believes those fucking lies

View attachment 73260
"Her sweet voice was so welcoming. People would always tell her it made their day to see her at the front desk. She would receive little gifts from customers (cucks).”

Those fucking cucks who gave this cock carousel hopping whore gifts need to get shot
Telsa IQ bro. Only thing she was incredible was getting throat fucked by chad, fucking slut got what she deserved (lifefule).

Those cucks who gave her shit need to be burned alive for their crimes

If he dies, he dies

”ITZ ALL DE MANS FAULT!!”

When I die, I will be remembered for all the little gifts I received as a female online.