Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When small gymcel meets big gymcel

Why do men do this to themselves?

This is literally a form of self sabotage

Both heightmogg me

big skeleton vs small skeleton

Yeah. Something I learnt from blackpill is to dont take pictures to be mogged. Never.

Yeah. Something I learnt from blackpill is to dont take pictures to be mogged. Never.

Sometimes it's hard to weasel out of. Have you ever suffered the anguish of being moved from the back row of a group photo to kneel with the foids in front due to manletism?

Sometimes it's hard to weasel out of. Have you ever suffered the anguish of being moved from the back row of a group photo to kneel with the foids in front due to manletism?
How old is Tyrone?

I use to remember women complaining about men objectifying their physical looks, funny how they have no problem doing the same to men. I hate how a majority of women expect all men must look like this to be desirable as a sexual mate now, you just can't ever win. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:

My view is it's like a controlled pre-emptive exposure to a problem that is inevitable. You can't 100% of the time avoid passing by heightmoggers so this guy is trying to control his confronting of the problem and develope a thicker skin for it.

It's obviously rattling him though. Short guy is trying to do a big grin to overcompensate yet you can see by looking at their eyes the pain in his soul vs the confidence of the taller guy despite not doing the big toothy smile.

Eyes