Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When should one accept norwooding?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
If the noorwood reaper is taking you to the grave exceptionally fast, ie if your hairline has noticeably receded in a matter of months, is it acceptable to accept it and shave your head or just let it bald?

NW1, I'm a year younger than the age my dad was when he went from NW1 to NW4 in the space of around 18 months. I hope I will get lucky and the Norwood reaper will spare me, but I don't rate my odds. :feelsohgod::feelstrash::feelsohgod:

ie if you are in this guy's situation. I was reading on looksmaxx or lookism, I'm not sure which, about a guy who was doing minox, and within two weeks of stopping minox his hairline jumped back a couple of inches. There's many men who go bald very rapidly by before the point at which they turn 21, starting at 18 or so. My dad was one of these people. Honestly, is there a point at which it's not worth it to fight the reaper and to just let him take what is his? Finasteride turns you into a low t anhedonic cuckboy with bad muscle tone and gyno anyway, for some people it's probably over regardless of whether or not they have hair. At what point should a man just shave his shit off and gymcel until he dies?

It's over once you start balding from the crown.

I have heard that the side effects from finasteride only affects a minority of the users maybe worth a try. Im balding slowly at 1.5nw atm and Im gonna go to the white coat jew and request it soon.

Im nw 2.5/3 i think. But my hair is recedding really slowly. I didnt notice any recession for year or more. I always had high temples, probably born with nw 1.5/2. What would you recommend?

just shave it bro

I can`t get girls with hair, nothing will change without it

Can you ever really accept it though.