Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When shoe lifts become a trend, it will be giga over for manlets

• Thread starter CantEscapeYourFate
  • Start date
CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-
If you don't know what shoe lifts are, they are little pieces of plastic that you put in your shoes to make you appear taller
Elevatorinsoles1

These will eventually become trendy and all men are will start wearing them as women's height requirements become higher and higher. Then even 6'3" Chads are gonna be wearing 5 inch shoe lifts to become 6'8" Titan-Chads, and then people will start thinking that type of height is normal and women on Tinder will only message you if you have "6'8" in your bio :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: this is what happens when you give women sexual liberation. Hypergamy never ends. Women's standards will continue to rise and rise until men decide to stop being simps and treat women like the Arabs do.

In the 70s it was normal for guys to wear platforms and high heels. As much as i know short guys did better back then.

In the 70s it was normal for guys to wear platforms and high heels. As much as i know short guys did better back then.
Foid's standards were lower back then, so was the average height

If you don't know what shoe lifts are, they are little pieces of plastic that you put in your shoes to make you appear taller
View attachment 661194
These will eventually become trendy and all men are will start wearing them as women's height requirements become higher and higher. Then even 6'3" Chads are gonna be wearing 5 inch shoe lifts to become 6'8" Titan-Chads, and then people will start thinking that type of height is normal and women on Tinder will only message you if you have "6'8" in your bio :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: this is what happens when you give women sexual liberation. Hypergamy never ends. Women's standards will continue to rise and rise until men decide to stop being simps and treat women like the Arabs do.
Yeah. Blackpill has been going mainstream. You can see it in Netflix shows such as Lookism. Hell blackpill is a normal topic discussed in Tik tok.

Im blessed (or cursed because I managed to fail in one of the easiest dating scene metas) that blackpill is delayed where I live.

So I am one of the few short men of my country to heightfraud from turbomanlet to manlet since shoe lifts can only be gotten by requesting them from Spain.

Yeah. Blackpill has been going mainstream. You can see it in Netflix shows such as Lookism. Hell blackpill is a normal topic discussed in Tik tok.

Im blessed (or cursed because I managed to fail in one of the easiest dating scene metas) that blackpill is delayed where I live.

So I am one of the few short men of my country to heightfraud from turbomanlet to manlet since shoe lifts can only be gotten by requesting them from Spain.
Very true. It's only a matter of time before the self improvement and redpill influencers make shoe lifts mainstream and the average male is wearing them