Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When Shit meets Cum (Part 1)

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Overlord
★★★★★
This will be part one in a series. Alternative title: "When Shitskins and Cumskins Mix" (Additional prefix: Discussion)
-

As you can clearly see in the photos, this is some form of WORSHIP. But what form of worship is it? And how does it work?

No Westernized curry would want to take photos with a random ass person on the street, (un[UWSL]less your drunk and in college, that's different, everyone makes mistake) but curries who are removed from Western culture find it absolutely a, must, an almost religious experience to selfie with random cumskins they have never seen before, and will never see again. And of course, most Normies and Chads/Stacies usually love it. The young ones welcome it. They accept the seemngly "holy ritual". Of course later they will laugh with their Western curry friends or others about their "India experience". Finally, as you may have guessed it goes up on Curry What's app groups and social media to signal to all of their community members they have been in a photo with Mr. & Mrs. cumskin, where it will remains for weeks, maybe months. [/UWSL]

Selfie with a man in a park in Punjab

IMG 20141230 WA0016 1

IMG 20190208 WA0004 576x1024

I have been in India with white aquaintances or colleagues. Everyone except truly upperclass curries will engage in some form of this behavior as we walk around town. Sometimes it will be obvious worship with no explination. Sometimes it will have a half-baked explaination (if they can muster up the courage to try out their English)..

...and sometimes, it becomes the opposite of Envy. The Envy becomes HATE...

Screenshot 2021 12 10 13 12 18 952

Last edited:
Envy is based, everyone should hate these faggots for public display of affection and cumskin streamers even use this for easy bucks, one cumwhore went to a beach in Bangladesh just to record the reaction of people around when she's laid there half naked and in one particular video a cumskin whore arranged cameramen to record the men whom she and her friends called citing some shooting scene and sold the clip to multiple news agencies. These delusional selfie craving faggots are mostly found in cumskin infested places.

Cumskin angels and shitskin males cant be together. All the ethnic men should be shot to death right away, to end their suffering

For curries it does have religious significance meeting Europeans. The creators of some curry religions and the golden age of India are thought by many to be European so this is the reunifying of curries with the creator race. And Europeans do have many truths that India is using to develop the country. Obviously some random white guy on the street doesn't know that, but religion I think is like metaphor to people.

The Natives in the Americas had legends of white Gods/priests, and it makes me wonder if centuries before there had been Europeans there(eg.. evidence of the Viking settlements even way down the Mississippi River.) Those stories became legends and passed down from generation to generation.

And then Europeans did remake the Americas when we arrived again.

On the non-racist/ethnicist side of things. It should be noted it is a religious experience for many whites to go to India. And to outright visit the temples of their Indian originated religions and to see people truly just living and practicing the religion as part of a normal life for them.

The West has actually adapted a lot of thinking from India in the past 200 years.

Is it specifically about crackers or are they psyched to see a person of any other race?

For curries it does have religious significance meeting Europeans. The creators of some curry religions and the golden age of India are thought by many to be European so this is the reunifying of curries with the creator race. And Europeans do have many truths that India is using to develop the country. Obviously some random white guy on the street doesn't know that, but religion I think is like metaphor to people.

The Natives in the Americas had legends of white Gods/priests, and it makes me wonder if centuries before there had been Europeans there(eg.. evidence of the Viking settlements even way down the Mississippi River.) Those stories became legends and passed down from generation to generation.

And then Europeans did remake the Americas when we arrived again.

On the non-racist/ethnicist side of things. It should be noted it is a religious experience for many whites to go to India. And to outright visit the temples of their Indian originated religions and to see people truly just living and practicing the religion as part of a normal life for them.

The West has actually adapted a lot of thinking from India in the past 200 years.
They should never adapt anything from Curry India. Curries are inferior beasts

Best thing would be to kill every curry male in the country. So they can be released from their hideous, shitskin curry bodies

These are my people btw
Tell me wtf I'm supposed to do with these cum worshipping retards

pic 4. When shits hit the fan.

These are my people btw
What do you mean by my people here? Only jews call themselves like that

Doesn't it also happen in some european countries too? There are some blacks who claimed that Russians took pics with them IIRC

Doesn't it also happen in some european countries too? There are some blacks who claimed that Russians took pics with them
it happens in shithole countries like india, pakistan etc the most, curries act like they saw an alien when they see a random cumskin

it happens in shithole countries like india, pakistan etc the most, curries act like they saw an alien when they see a random cumskin
No, it also happens in Japan

Shitskin is a very broad term to use "my people" jewish sorta tribe words:feelskek:
Shitskins are my people whether I like it or not

And btw your argument doesn't make any sense

well yeah because ricecucks and noodlewhores worship cumskins too
But they take pics with blacks too.

Its not a matter of superiority bro, just curiosity

Doesn't it also happen in some european countries too? There are some blacks who claimed that Russians took pics with them IIRC
yeah especially in 90s and 00s when blacks, ethnics, asians were rare in slavlands
But they take pics with blacks too.

Its not a matter of superiority bro, just curiosity
also this
they never saw white person in irl only from tv

Envy is based, everyone should hate these faggots for public display of affection and cumskin streamers even use this for easy bucks, one cumwhore went to a beach in Bangladesh just to record the reaction of people around when she's laid there half naked and in one particular video a cumskin whore arranged cameramen to record the men whom she and her friends called citing some shooting scene and sold the clip to multiple news agencies. These delusional selfie craving faggots are mostly found in cumskin infested places.
Huh?

Cumskin infested places? Currland is the opposite of that, and that is one main reason these nails are attracted to the magnet (white tourist Normies and Chad's/Stacy)...

Btw...you have any links to this video your talking about?
These are my people btw
You write about them on Incels.is, what the fuck else can we do? Nothing.

Last edited:
Huh?

Cumskin infested places? Currland is the opposite of that, and that is one main reason these nails are attracted to the magnet (white tourist Normies and Chad's/Stacy)...
This, foid sold it to multiple news agencies namely and especially some Singaporean one and it was a skit organised by her

View: https://youtu.be/z-kYGagd2sw

The one with a cum cunt sunbathing in a Bangladeshi beach surrounded by people can be found anywhere on YT of reddit just search
Places with tourist attractions(including small towns, minor religious sites and world heritage spots) and places like Goa, you can easily find a cumskin there within five minutes of your arrival, JayGoptri

Last edited:
This, foid sold it to multiple news agencies namely and especially some Singaporean one and it was a skit organised by her

View: https://youtu.be/z-kYGagd2sw.

This is priceless.

Yeah yeah, I can see it and what pops to mind for all of us is "wtf I'm not retard like these smelly-ass uncouth morons, why doesn't this Stacy (any Stacy) appreciate me"...

Not to feel bad for this foid, but honestly being curry and seeing this is nerve racking. Poor dumbass Stacy, she's jokingly asking for rupees thinking it might work, but she hasn't considered the fact that these fuck nuts don't understand shit other than how to haggle in a jewelry store and eat shitty Desi food, and like the article I posted said, it's considered an "achievement" for them, so they only understand how to be pushy and get what they want.

"Movie star Movie star" ....

Then the men will show it to their nasty Pajeet girls and get some credit for it.
The one with a cum cunt sunbathing in a Bangladeshi beach surrounded by people can be found anywhere on YT of reddit just search
Places with tourist attractions(including small towns, minor religious sites and world heritage spots) and places like Goa, you can easily find a cumskin there within five minutes of your arrival, JayGoptri
Ya but, don't write "Cumskin infested" because that gives the impression you talking about the West. This is by very definition NOT a Cumskin infested places..

.. It's a curry place with a few cumskins in a sea of dirty ass confused curries!
That's why the whole thing works. It only happens in India like this..

Last edited:
Death to shitskin curries