Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL when she wants equal rights

I want to see white whores get punched in the face in public routinely

I want to see white whores get punched in the face in public routinely
what a delightful sight that would be :lul: and cucks too... they should be beaten and hanged in a pole

cucked youtbe age restricted this
brutal agepill..just make a jewtube account to see the delightful beatings of whores

Love it when women get brutally beaten, i have some videos of pajeetas getting poled to death by their own family members kek.
yeah i seen some of pajeetas getting wrecked :lul: very good .. learn to live by the Holy laws of Manu pajeeta bitch or get thrashed by your lord which is your husband . Put em pajeetas in thier places

How can countries so based in values still be considered primitive and still be underdeveloped.

That’s it? She commits adultery and just gets hit with a belt a few times and she’s good to go? :feelsseriously:

That’s it? She commits adultery and just gets hit with a belt a few times and she’s good to go? :feelsseriously:
Talicucks are probably consoooming jew media and its affecting their behavior. Its over for Afghanistan like literally