Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When she tells you: You are desperate, needy, go jerk off !

M

Moody-Silver

Banned
-
You approach a foid and she rejects you then she tries to humiliate you by telling you: You are desperate, needy, go jerk off etc

Stacey understands your sexual desires so she just rejects you in a nice way and wish you good luck.

Usually, they are ugly foids who behave aggressively and try to humiliate men in this way.

You feel angry and you want to stand up for yourself and respond to her.

Just tell the ugly beckie

Your dad was desperate when he fucked your mom and gave birth to ugly bitch like you!
Always remind them of their fathers when they try to humiliate you.

How do you respond to : you are desperate, needy etc ?
Do you have a better come back ?

verbal abuse must be the new default you have to be lowinhib enough though

Ugly women are aggressive because they know that you are around their level and they should fuck you. But they only want Chad and thus they will resist your advances in a vicious manner. Stacy is so far above your level she doesn't see you as a sexual threat and thus can act nice around you

I’ve only been rejected once and she wasn’t mean so I wouldn’t know.
She prefers oofie doofies I think

i ve been brutally rejected by many women on okcupid where you could write them, since I never got replies from attractive girls I wrote unattractive girls messages and they always made fun of me being indian or said that I am an ugly indian and I should kms

Ugly women are aggressive because they know that you are around their level and they should fuck you. But they only want Chad and thus they will resist your advances in a vicious manner. Stacy is so far above your level she doesn't see you as a sexual threat and thus can act nice around you
I've seen this so many times it's always the ugly beckies that are super aggresive and stacked are pretty much nice to everyone

You approach a foid and she rejects you then she tries to humiliate you by telling you: You are desperate, needy, go jerk off etc

Stacey understands your sexual desires so she just rejects you in a nice way and wish you good luck.

Usually, they are ugly foids who behave aggressively and try to humiliate men in this way.

Your dad was desperate when he fucked your mom and gave birth to ugly bitch like you!

pERsonally i would just mention hER insecurities
women become suicidal over the smallest things

I’ve never been told to go jerk off by a woman. Rejection does hurt though.

Thanks, I’ll consider this advice during my next approach

Are you 10? Yo momma so fat…

That's why as a trucel you don't put yourself in a vicinity where your out of your depth.