Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When she says "Maybe", she's saying No.

JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-
Although there's a lot of heartless girls out there that will say no and insult you for asking her if she wants to hang out, in most cases when they are not interested, they will lead you on anyway. They usually do this in 2 ways. Either they will say something like "sure", and will then back out last minute with some bullshit excuse, and keep the excuses coming whenever you ask again, or they will say "Maybe". Now, I fucking hate the word "maybe" when it comes to making plans and getting my hopes up, I'm sure we all do. But when most guys are given this answer they will still get their hopes up in vain. These are cowardly answeres girls give that almost always lead to incel suffering. I don't fucking get it, if they aren't interested, why can't they say something like "Sorry, I'm just not interested!"? It's bad enough dealing with shallow bitches but the ones that lead you on like this are fucking evil and cause even more pain to us.

"Maybe"means get a lefort1 and come back later.

Maybe means that she wants you to keep asking. And keep boosting her ego

"Maybe"
This is so that once she is done fucking all the Chads in her prime, she will settle down with you as a betabux.

"I'll let you know when i'm in town"

Still waiting....