Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When sgt Chad and Chadtsuki not good enough for foid...

G

Ghost

Veteran
★★★★★
I once had a one-itis girl who rejected me back in 2011 since I'm obviously not Chad.

Fast forward to 2013... She's dating this friend of mine in the US army who looks exactly like the caricature of Chad in the virgin vs Chad meme.

They obviously had sex but my sgt Chad friend wanted to settle down and marry her. But she still didn't wanna marry him cuz he's not good enough. So she dumps sgt Chad and replaces him with bigger Chad guy who looks like grown up mitsuki from boruto.

And then fast forward she dumps Chadtsuki and replaces him with a LESBIAN FOID!!!

Those 2 Chads not good enough for the bitch like WTF!

If Sgt Chad and Chadtsuki can't make it...

What more with you? Who do you need to be to impress this foid?!? Ultramegagigachad? Oh wait. No. Even Chadosaurus Thundercock isn't good enough for the modern foid.

So I don't see the point anymore of getting hung up over foids!!!

You should write more fanfics

9 feet tall Genetically modified cyborg giga

Chads get fucked over as well but for each time they get screwed they can screw over other people 1000 times.

Probably she had so many sexual options that she could choose from them like a child in a candy store.

We cannot fully understand the reality of a normie femoid, we are not the same. It’s like a homeless asking himself why rich people are constantly changing cars and houses when he would be happy with just one used car and a shitty house.

An incel cannot understand the reality of a privileged femoid, for us is absurd that a femoid is discarding a Chad, for femoids is normal. If Chad has a single little deficit in some area, femoids will discard him for a better one. Femoids won’t stop monkey branching even when they are post wall.

Lesbo is the foid strategy to get gigachad, having said that,
The army is for cucks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back