Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When sex bots and automatic incubators come true, we will have to start slowly thinking about the utility of foids in society.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran
★★
I mean, at one point, even the normies will have to wonder and ponder about the utility of this sickly, lowly types of human beings.

You might think im talking crazy, but its a bottomline at this point.

Foids have been historically praised and valued by their ability to look fuckable and breedable.

Now that that's becoming incrasingy frugal and menial, our overlords will think twice before putting this twisted fucks anywhere near all their prestige and the totem function they have today.

Im saying, man. Its not a pie in the sky moment, its an inevitability.

@Fat Link, can ya do it? Think its pretty relevant discussion.

Foids will probably use male robots for the same reason, until organic male and female companionship is obsolete. Foids will be fucking robots because foids have high standards. Men will be fucking robots because foids have high standards

Foids will probably use male robots for the same reason, until organic male and female companionship is obsolete. Foids will be fucking robots because foids have high standards. Men will be fucking robots because foids have high standards
Nah, i think that might happen, but it will take a while. If you can have the real deal (like they can) why have a controlled experience?

At one point? I want them to start thinking right now

Nah, i think that might happen, but it will take a while. If you can have the real deal (like they can) why have a controlled experience?
When ai becomes advanced enough, they will be better than humans at everything. Take the most attractive men on earth, and then think of an AI a century from now that is so advanced and lifelike, and so perfect that no man could ever compete with it. They will have that, and we will have female robots. The difference with us is that we would actually choose the real thing if we could, but by then, they will always choose the superior option

Elites can have the real deal, why would they give a shit about incubators when they are by definition high status with boundless access to women? It's like expecting people with glass bottles to care about the fact that plastic bottles have been invented. They're going to be like "OK that's great" and keep using glass bottles unless plastic bottles are shoved down their throats.

To most men, there's should be zero reasons for foids' existence past 20 in a society built by men already. Most men barely get to fuck foids, and that too at exorbitant fees.
I'd give up sex to see them suffer like the inhabitants of Mumbai slums.

Last edited:
some may say for breast milk, but there are already genetically engineered cows that produce human like breast milk.

Sex bots and incubators will leave zero reason keep foids around but that doesn't mean they'll go away. They'll be like niggers. They'll just hang around and be a total drag on society and progress, doing nothing, providing society with nothing of value, just consuming resources, complaining, breaking stuff, and being a total parasite. You can't even give a job and pay a foid to do work, cause they have no reason to work hard and they know men will just let them get away with anything.

Fucking a robot will never be like fucking a human

No, I don’t want to fuck sex robots.I just want a cute, virgin woman with a kind heart and a good personality.Unfortunately, that woman doesn’t exist :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back