Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When people who mog you to hell get called ugly

Alex Grandi

Alex Grandi

over for manlets
★★★★
I don't think there's a worse feeling than this.
I overheard some disgusting foid talking about her chadlite bf with her friends. She complained about him being ugly and being embarrassed to be seen in pics with him (JFL :feelskek:).

Meanwhile the guy
-Heightmogged me by ~17cm (7 inches)
-Framemogged me (probably also works out)
-Facemogged me
-Testosteronemogged me (rich beard, i can only grow a neckbeard)
-Masculinitymogged me (looks like a man, i look like a manchild)
-Mogged the fuck out of me in general

It just made me feel completely worthless. If that guy is "ugly", I am not even human. What is wrong with women? How can they just casually call attractive men "ugly", when shorter and uglier men are around? They probably don't even recognize us as human. If humans below 6/10 are invisible to them, then no doubt a 7/10 guy is unattractive.

You know it's over when people that you cannot possibly even dream of competing against are considered as "low-tier" by femoids.

Same tbh my mom literally thinks Henry Cavill is barely "average".

I can't even fathom how high foid standards have become now.

Foids are chadsexuals. They either get a chad or go lesbian if they can't.

Foids are never happy with Chadlites. Chadlites are just a petty achievement on their journey to fuck a gigachad. We are just pebbles in the way who go unnoticed.

I have my doubts. Show me a pic of this chadlite she is complaining about? PM me if you have to.
have only seen him IRL, don't have cuckbook or any social media

Imagine actually getting into a relationship with a foid, just for her to talk shit about your looks, with her friends, behind your back.

I don't think there's a worse feeling than this.
I overheard some disgusting foid talking about her chadlite bf with her friends. She complained about him being ugly and being embarrassed to be seen in pics with him (JFL :feelskek:).

Meanwhile the guy
-Heightmogged me by ~17cm (7 inches)
-Framemogged me (probably also works out)
-Facemogged me
-Testosteronemogged me (rich beard, i can only grow a neckbeard)
-Masculinitymogged me (looks like a man, i look like a manchild)
-Mogged the fuck out of me in general

It just made me feel completely worthless. If that guy is "ugly", I am not even human. What is wrong with women? How can they just casually call attractive men "ugly", when shorter and uglier men are around? They probably don't even recognize us as human. If humans below 6/10 are invisible to them, then no doubt a 7/10 guy is unattractive.

You know it's over when people that you cannot possibly even dream of competing against are considered as "low-tier" by femoids.

Brutal fuck and it's all true. in 2020 even genetically gifted guys are "ugly".

This really shows how so many of our problems are tied to social media. Girl in OP's story is not complaining that the guy is objectively too ugly for her (else he wouldn't be her bf), she just doesn't like that he fails to being the likes social media by face mogging her foid "friends."

Teen girls infatuated with a guy that isn't 100% photogenic male model will try and downplay their attraction by talking shit about him. It's a defense mechanism.

i know it's brutal, the times they called me ugly it was suicidefuel

In 2020, you've to be top 6%, to be called average by holes.

Women are beyond spoiled at this point. Its time for a spanking.

Same tbh my mom literally thinks Henry Cavill is barely "average".

I can't even fathom how high foid standards have become now.
sorry but...she is coping.If he asked her out she would would do unspeakable things with him after their date.no offence fellowcel

Emergency Room fuel tbh

foids have impossible standards