Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting When people tell me I'm not ugly

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
This is the fucking worst. People look at you, then tell you you aren't ugly, or aren't that bad, or some other bullshit, then immediately look away. You see this fucking body language over and over. You know for a fact they are talking about how virtuous they fucking are for saying this bullshit to you behind your back so the whole fucking group is in on the greenlighting. Like somehow by greenlighting you as a group, they are being good people. Fucking cunts. Fuck fuck fuck

I hate it honestly.

"You're not ugly/you're a good looking dude" etc. and yet I've never managed to get a non-paid date... something doesn't compute.

Jfl my own fucking therapist did this to me. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

They're the worst people. If someone's willing to be brutally honest with you, you know you can trust them at least to some extent.

It's all lip service

Have any of you confronted such a person? Saying "You are lying" or similar?
Unfortunately I had to be polite politically correct in my confrontations because of a shared friend.

They only tell you those things, because deep down they don't want you to break up and go to ER and, consequently, ruin their lives, if you take them as victims, of course. That's how they are.

I have never had this told to me. Probably a good thing, because I would mentally explode.

I have never had this told to me. Probably a good thing, because I would mentally explode.
Damn imagine it being so over that people don’t even bother to try to lie to you

There's no truth to your face

ask her on a date.

Oh what? She's dating Chad.....
Jfl, she’s married. Idk what her husband looks like though. She is decently attractive, so I would assume her husband is too. She’s in her mid thirties and is about a 5/10 without make up. With make up she is like a 6/10. I would assume her husband is at least a 6/10.

Jfl, she’s married. Idk what her husband looks like though. She is decently attractive, so I would assume her husband is too. She’s in her mid thirties and is about a 5/10 without make up. With make up she is like a 6/10. I would assume her husband is at least a 6/10.
It might nit be Chad because women marry betabuxx. But I'd assume if she's 5-6 range her husband is indeed above average.