Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When people say, "you're young, you have your whole life ahead of you"

yeahyeah

yeahyeah

Banned
-
Personally it doesn't make life more appealing nor does it comfort me. As a 20 year old, I feel like the best portion of your life is had between ages 16-30. It doesn't excite me to think about being 45 years old paying bills and having less energy.

Literally being young is where everything happens. You lose your virginity :cryfeels:, you have new experiences, your brain is sharper, you're at your tallest, you look the best you'll ever look, etc. What's so exciting about getting older? I don't want to die early, but thinking you have your whole life ahead of you at 25 is just cope.

Athletes reach their peak at around 22-25, depending on the sport. Mathematicians and world renowned scientists usually make their breakthroughs before they're 30. Not to mention by the time you're 20 it's too late to start many things and become successful, let alone at 30+.

sounds like its over boyo

I miss being a carefree kid and teenager.
I'm already 26 :feelsohgod:

Thing is, getting old is something nobody looks forward to, but they have social network, people who care about them, and they live okay even if they work at low paying jobs.

Meanwhile, if you have little or no social life (let's not even talk about romantic life.....), every year it gets increasingly worse unless you somehow manage to ascend well beyond the "normal years".

Gets worse for everybody, but for us it gets brutally worse.

they say this , lie, so they you will look forward and work and continue to contribute to the society, the same people who lied to you who outcasted you.

Childhood was a tragic part of my life glad it's over.

....so what do then? Don't want to waste it and it's already going too quickly and it won't get slower.
Guess the part that is muh ahead part will be over soon enough anyway, so why worry?

Thing is, getting old is something nobody looks forward to, but they have social network, people who care about them, and they live okay even if they work at low paying jobs.

Meanwhile, if you have little or no social life (let's not even talk about romantic life.....), every year it gets increasingly worse unless you somehow manage to ascend well beyond the "normal years".

Gets worse for everybody, but for us it gets brutally worse.
I see you

Life was decided for me as soon as I left my mother's womb ugly.