Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When People say to us "Grow up, get a grip"

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
Normies and older generations would say dumb shit like this when they hear our ideology and thoughts, they'd probably tell you "Grow up and deal with what you've been given" or "it's not all about looks" Yeh but the fucking problem here is that even when i try move forward in life, I get shot down because of my looks. Whether that be in a job or trying to be a fucking normie, society doesn't allow it. So how am I meant to "Grow up" when society won't let me?

Who the fuck is grow up in this society. Everyone acts as a passive agressive bitch getting offended for everything, even old people. Grow up talk is just a shaming tactic that doesn't mean anything.

What they really mean is “continue working like a slave with no reward while society shits on you and you live in quiet despair.”

Nobody wants to hear a slave complain.

Imagine listening to any neurotypical's advices near 2020

Who the fuck is grow up in this society. Everyone acts as a passive agressive bitch getting offended for everything, even old people. Grow up talk is just a shaming tactic that doesn't mean anything.
It's the soy that's making them feminine unfortunately, fucking soyboys full of estrogen nowadays

What they really mean is “continue working like a slave with no reward while society shits on you and you live in quiet despair.”

Can't wait until I die Inshallah

If you missed out on crucial social and sexual experiences as a kid it’s not really possible to “grow up” tbh.

If you missed out on crucial social and sexual experiences as a kid it’s not really possible to “grow up” tbh.
Legit, you can't gain these experiences in adulthood, if you missed out on it in teenage years then forget it, it's over.

Will someone change my diaper?

Goddamned shit stink! Fuck!

Don't make me change my own diaper!

I am ugly and so what about it! I will shit on the street!

Will someone change my diaper?

Goddamned shit stink! Fuck!

Don't make me change my own diaper!

I am ugly and so what about it! I will shit on the street!
It's over

Yeah dude there really is this parallel between boomer thinking and normie thinking. Both have been given swathes of advantages solely on the basis of circumstance and luck, and they are positively unable to engage in empathy and imagine the circumstances of another.

Especially with the whole "grow up" thing, how can we possibly "grow up" if women will not let us engage in sex, the very hallmark of adulthood and reproductive maturity? Even though it is not our choice whether we "grow up" or not, we still blamed for it by these boomer/normie retards

Just accept that ur life is completely trash and it won't improve and keep wageslaving

Nobody wants to hear a incel/slave complain.
Who the fuck is grown up in this society. Everyone acts as a passive agressive bitch getting offended for everything, even old people. "Grow up" talk is just a shaming tactic that doesn't mean anything.

"shaming tactic" wow nice terminology bro

"shaming tactic" wow nice terminology bro
You never heard about shaming tactics? Lmao, oldest trick in the book.

23wn9blvtnh01.jpg

Last edited:

This. We are pariahs to them. They don't want to even hear our voices.

I told my dad and about the importance of looks and he referenced Shallow Hale JFL

funny enough, the grown up thing would be to contend with the issue as it exist, but what they suggest is that you rub dirt in the wound and pretend like its healed. at any rate, the normies job is to enjoy society and quell the voices of those that dont

agree with me and if you dont,youre a child

In my case, it isn't that i don't "Grow up and get a grip", because i actually move on in life, the only place in my life that no amount of work of effort makes any difference is the "Relationships & Sex" sector, everything else is going on just fine.

I think that's the park where normies and ITards can't seem to understand, nothing beats up ugliness.