Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When people lol @ it being over in your early 20s.

Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/80blno/i_18m_am_having_a_hard_time_accepting_my/

Remember tales like this. If you haven't had sex by 18, or at least had dates, experiences and possibilities, you're already way behind the curve and your psychological development has been forever impaired.

It is not over after 18. Your body is still developing and becoming masculine until your mid twenties. Why do you think the majority here are from that age range? Why do they outnumber late 20's incels and beyond? If what you said was correct then you would expect the incel rates @ 18 to be the same as incel rates at 28 for example, which is simply not true, it's simple math, an age poll would confirm what i am saying. The sad reality is that the majority of 18 yo 'incels' will eventually escape inceldom by the time they are in their mid 20's, the true incels, will stay incel after their mid 20's and beyond.

just lol 18 year olds already slept with 6 guys, like how the fuck does this shit even happen............ where are the parents?

ghostcell said:
just lol 18 year olds already slept with 6 guys, like how the fuck does this shit even happen............ where are the parents?

x9dUvCu.jpg

Do you think the parents are going to keep her pussy on a leash? They have their own lives, you know.

6 guys until 18 are rookie numbers, btw, we're talking about someone who can get a different guy each day every day.

fred_herbert said:
It is not over after 18. Your body is still developing and becoming masculine until your mid twenties. Why do you think the majority here are from that age range? Why do they outnumber late 20's incels and beyond? If what you said was correct then you would expect the incel rates @ 18 to be the same as incel rates at 28 for example, which is simply not true, it's simple math, an age poll would confirm what i am saying. The sad reality is that the majority of 18 yo 'incels' will eventually escape inceldom by the time they are in their mid 20's, the true incels, will stay incel after their mid 20's and beyond.

lol if you miss out on key developmental experiences (flirting, talking, dating, the bases, sex, intimacy validation etc) during 16-21 you're mind is fucked forever. You can get all that stuff later, but the damage is done. Same as if you miss affection when you're a kid, or miss a year of school. There's a hole there that can be impossible to fill. That's the point. On top of which, women view guys with those missing experiences like lepers, generally. I'm 31 and could get sex and stuff now, but it's futile. I've missed out on everything and I'm beyond repair. You prime and youth is a small window, and if you don't get everything done in that window, it will haunt you forever.

6 guys at fucking 18... Just lol at having a genuine relationship since the sexual revolution. To make matters worse, this is considered a relatively small number at that age.

The comments are even worse, telling the poor guy to simply accept it and be a cuck.

Minjaze said:
6 guys at fucking 18... Just lol at having a genuine relationship since the sexual revolution. To make matters worse, this is considered a relatively small number at that age.

The comments are even worse, telling the poor guy to simply accept it and be a cuck.

if she goes on tinder she could and will triple those easily

blackletcel said:
if she goes on tinder she could and will triple those easily
Definitely.
Being female = constant sex your entire life.

Having seen how girls acted at even 16 years old in school, I'd say 6 is not even a bad number for a girl these days.
Think how many parties they go to a year, combined with social media use growing exponentially, girls becoming sexualized earlier, etc - it's really nothing crazy.
I feel bad for that guy. I wouldn't be able to LTR that girl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back