Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy When people destroy a man by accusing him of being a Nazi

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
But then it seems to these same people that women decide that ugly men cannot reproduce without giving them any chance.

In other words the eugenics of women is fine but the eugenics of the Nazis is wrong jfl

Women can do no wrong because they have warm squishy holes between their legs

Imagine preaching equality and condemning eugenics while actively practicing eugenics.. but it’s ok guys because “she can’t control what she’s attracted to bro! The heart wants what it wants!”

Minority women are the real white supremacists.

This.

I've yet to be called a "Nazi". The idea that the incel community consists mostly of mayocels is a shoddy myth.

In today's world, women are always right. Whatever she says is factual. Fucking cuck world

It's always a laugh to see these liberal or left leaning foids suddenly do a 180 and start preaching natural selection and survival of the fittest once the topic of reproduction comes up. I suppose they don't see a problem with it because most men won't publicly call them out on their hypocrisy.

I never thought of it like that before, good point, they want to breed us out of society but breeding Jews out was inhumane.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back