Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When people acknowledge the existence of ethnic men

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I hate being a sand nigger
2owo7y.jpg

Atleast youre not a curry.

Ethnic males only exists as stereotypes in the minds of every single leftist sjw feminists idiots. Not one of them care.

My condolences

Tbh I would hate being ethnic only if I was indian, thank god I'm not.

You need the face and height for that, if i was a tall chaddam i would be in europe rapefugee maxxing.
No you don't. The curries doing that are ugly as fuck.

I'm ethnic too

No you don't. The curries doing that are ugly as fuck.
lolis standards are lower. especially when they have no strong male role models.
They use drugs.
why would girls approach ugly men or allow ugly men to approach them in the first place for drugs? this sounds like a teracope on your part.
Is the female in that picture an addict?
the drugs come after the seduction, so even if she was, it would be irrelevant

Last edited:
Why are there so many pictures of ethnics with young white foids, did they kidnap them?
lolis standards are lower, since they are less exposed to other men and the internet. especially when they have no strong male role models.
Foids are the ones that select their mates. Grooming is a meme
Grooming in the sense that some ebil male tricked a foid into fucking him is BS. If a foid fucks you, she desired you. These 11 year old foids being deflowered by Chaddams is exactly that: desire.

Why would a child be attracted to an ugly old ethnic?
Looks like a faux-thugmaxxed Chaddamlite with a punched in nose to me, and foids (maybe especially young ones) are retarded. They also feel a need to act rebellious. That's all there is to it.

Another case of Just Be Tall theory