Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When others around you

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
When Im around other dudes the topic of sex always comes up and I just get silent and hope they dont notice I just went stiff. They always talk about how many foids they have fucked and try to show off to each other. They bring up dating apps and how they matched with 100+ foids in a day. Most of it I think are lies but alot could possibly be true. I hope nobody ever asks me my body count because its a loose loose situation for me if I lie (im a bad lier) they will find out because I dont know what Im talking about but if I tell the truth ill get shamed for being a virgin.

just do what most of us incels do: don't hang around people

You can lie about this sorta stuff pretty easily.

You can lie about this sorta stuff pretty easily.
Good idea. That helps with blending in with normies at work for instance. Just be careful not to get carried away with your lies because its easy to mess up your story and then normies will know you are lying

recently decided to take normies advice and sportsmaxx, i play soccer
and tuesday we had an away game and the whole fucking time on the 1 hour bus ride there and back, the normies on the team were talking about sex and their exes and their present gfs and shit, was brutal ropefuel tbh

recently decided to take normies advice and sportsmaxx, i play soccer
and tuesday we had an away game and the whole fucking time on the 1 hour bus ride there and back, the normies on the team were talking about sex and their exes and their present gfs and shit, was brutal ropefuel tbh
Yeah I really just cannot relate to any of it and they do it in like a competitive way where they show off all the foids they can get. It really makes me feel like garbage because they make it sound like its natural and it happens to everyone