Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When old white karen foids are into “One Piece”, you know the series has become “Normie Piece”

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Over for One piececels

I CRINGED TOO HARD WTF

I doubt normies have time to watch 1100 episodes or read the manga tbh

Over for One piececels
I almost started reading “Normie Piece” again when Sanji’s family members were introduced, but I couldn’t stick with it.

For fuck’s sake, Luffy is too asexual, Goku at least had a wife and kids.

Anime is now normie i guess

I almost started reading “Normie Piece” again when Sanji’s family members were introduced, but I couldn’t stick with it.

For fuck’s sake, Luffy is too asexual, Goku at least had a wife and kids.
Anime as whole has been normified in the recent years. Even before it got popular, it appealed to troons and other faggots due to the diverse hair colours and eyes. It has always been a pozzed media for faggots, its just japanese are good at delievering it on a vibrant style and in a concealed wokeness, due to japans PR.

always has been
though normies probably don't know what a jin-roh is
Normies can have “One Piece”. Sadly, cringe stuff like this will happen, because Disney is in Japan. And now Disney is moving a bit into anime. I have seen it myself, “Kingdom Hearts” manga and the horrible “Deadpool” manga.

Oh shit weeb trigger warning:

View: https://youtu.be/73dhahRYyu4?feature=shared

my cringe detectors telling me not to click on that vid or i will regret it
almost all mangas these days are trash. the art is good but the writing is disgustingly bad

one piece is for children

foids are like children

simple

Let me know when they start reading “Berserk.”

Anime is nothing but trahs

Normies can have “One Piece”. Sadly, cringe stuff like this will happen, because Disney is in Japan. And now Disney is moving a bit into anime. I have seen it myself, “Kingdom Hearts” manga and the horrible “Deadpool” manga.

Oh shit weeb trigger warning:

View: https://youtu.be/73dhahRYyu4?feature=shared

From what I've heard, the Japanese are very reluctant for gaijins to buy out their domestic companies and IPs.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back