Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When normies say the darndest things.

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
So basically, I brought the whole pua equation to the mix.

Here are some excerpts, what pua says about having confidence and personality

"In order to exude confidence, fun, cool, and a host of other emotions, you must CONVEY that you have these personality traits. This can range from peacocking in wild, outlandish, cool clothes showing that you are fun and unconventional to the VERBAL GAME
IF you have VERBAL GAME, then you can convey your personality, show the girl who you are, as well as push all those attraction buttons in a girl."

Here is the kicker when using your "PERSONALITY" to attract a female

"If you are NOT good looking, your only recourse is to have a hella tight VERBAL GAME. Mysterious, brooding, silent and sexy only works for Naturals who ARE naturally good looking and can get away without any kind of game.
So, to make a long story short, if you are NOT good looking (8 and above), then you MUST convey your personality to a girl in order for HER to find YOU attractive beyond just the physical aspects. You can think of yourself as the most fun, exciting, intellectual, sensitive guy, but if you cannot CONVEY it, if you are some wallflower that sticks to the shadows, then you cannot DEPLOY your verbal game and CREATE the attraction in her. Then you are depending on LUCK and HOPING that she somehow magically SEES those amazing aspects of you based on no observational, supporting data."
By Asian Playboy

Basically normieshit are advocating this type of scam advice. To make you think there such thing as personality or confidence.
But in all honesty there isnt.
It's a bunch of ugly and attractive people trying to compensate for their ugliness.

Seriously they don't know how to counterargue with this concept.

I have finally coined a term for them
The "Personality and confidence" theory.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180319-091249.png
    Screenshot_20180319-091249.png
    53.1 KB · Views: 85
  • Screenshot_20180319-085643.png
    Screenshot_20180319-085643.png
    49.6 KB · Views: 67
"In order to exude confidence, fun, cool, and a host of other emotions, you must CONVEY that you have these personality traits. This can range from peacocking in wild, outlandish, cool clothes showing that you are fun and unconventional to the VERBAL GAME
IF you have VERBAL GAME, then you can convey your personality, show the girl who you are, as well as push all those attraction buttons in a girl."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WOMEN AVOID ME IN PUBLIC, THEY MAKE A JUDGMENT BASED UPON MY LOOKS, THIS IS STUPID. STUPID NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i don't listen to normies anymore