Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When normies make fun of you and say "it's just a joke", it is a tactic of GANG STALKING.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
So a lot of people on this forum have talked about how sometimes normies make fun of them, and that when they complain about it, normies say "it's just a joke bro". This a form of gas lighting, narcissistic abuse, and GANG STALKING.

Following a target around in vehicles, Tailgating the targets vehicle on the road, Driving or creeping by the targets home, 2 vehicles intentionally passing the other vehicle by or in front of the targets home repeatedly this is a type of Street Theater and psychological sensitization tactic that is intended to make the target appear crazy or mentally unstable if the target complains of this type of Harassment.

It is 1000% inevitable that government shills will reply to this topic and try to deny this by saying "muh schizo" or "muh crazy", but it's not false.
Example if you mention Organized Gang Stalking to someone who knows about it and they tell you your crazy or paranoid they ARE Gas Lighting you.

Btw here are some people who mentioned this type of bullshit:
If society wants to play the game of 'its just a joke bro' then people should bet their ass I'll be playing it too. Spoiler: they don't like it
You are the one who gets targeted and constantly made fun of in the friend group. They laugh AT you, not WITH you.

They see you as a loser, but say they're just joking.

@Sparrow's Song @FastBananaCEO @BlackPill Scholar @universallyabhorred @lightskin2thousand0

Last edited:
Yeah pretty much, sneaky bastards.

They never had the courtsey to say it's just a joke to me

its not just a joke fuck you normies ill fucking slay u all in minecraft

It's all a joke but when you do something back whether it be worse or not you're taking it to seriously and going to far

Are you implying people who have gas lighted me are gang stalking me? Or that it’s simply a tactic of gang stalking? I’m confused

Are you implying people who have gas lighted me are gang stalking me? Or that it’s simply a tactic of gang stalking? I’m confused
They very well could be.

But they weren’t in gangs though. We were in HS still actually lol
Gang stalking isn't necessarily "gangs" like you see in the ghetto. Read the facebook post in the OP for more info

You are the one who gets targeted and constantly made fun of in the friend group. They laugh AT you, not WITH you.

They see you as a loser, but say they're just joking.
Relatable.

They only said it was just a joke when I told the school admins and they were pretty much forced to apologize to me, but other than that:

They never had the courtesy to say it's just a joke to me

It's all a joke but when you do something back whether it be worse or not you're taking it to seriously and going to far
This. Normies are cowards. They thrive on belittling those who have it worse than them. Makes them feel better about their own worthless NPC selves even though in reality they aren't shit. Insecure faggots.

Last edited:

Massive cringe moment for IT jfl.
Cringe Af GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

IT doesn't even come close to 1% of what normies have done to a lot of us.

But anyway, if you've seen @BummerDrummer video on his bullying story, you'll see how relentless normies can be to anyone who they perceive even an ounce inferior to them.

I wouldn't be surprised if some ITcucks were Gang Stalkers irl seeing how the Gang Stalking Program attracts a lot of white knights in their recruitment. JFL at them thinking this thread was about them though. All the TIs on this site where Gang Stalked long before incel sites and IT existed. Gang Stalking is like the real life IT with government and private corporate funding. What perps do, especially the irl ones and the cyber-djinn ones, IT wishes they could do to us. IT is as jealous of the irl perps as blackpilled subhumans are of chads.

@mylifeistrash
Thoughts on the perp shills on this site and on IT?