Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When Normies/IT say we have bad personalities...

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
...and don't deserve sex because of that, what do they actually mean? What do they visualise? That we are rude to waitstaff? That we kick gravel at stray cats? That we shout obscenities at women? That we bully our younger siblings? That we push old ladies down stairs? That we throw beer cans on play grounds? That we mean mug toddlers? That we cut in line at grocery stores? That we don't say "please" or "thank you"? That we burp or fart in public transport?

Now that would describe someone with a classically "bad personality". Is this what they think we are? In my experience, incels are the most mild-mannered, timid and shy people out there. Sure, in this forum we vent and say inflammatory shit but that's not how we act IRL (obviously).

Also, if a 6'3, 8/10 acted the way I described, he would still have no trouble whatsoever getting poon. So how is personality the barrier here?

They're just gaslighting us

From what ive seen having a bad personality = attractive to women

They are just gaslighting to feel superior or whatever and they know it better than anyone else

They dont want to accept the truth so theyre trying to rationalize it by shifting the blame completely on us by using such a retarded theory. "just be a decent human being and take a shower" doesn't makes any sense, everyone do those things.

Most women are ruder than any man here.

How I act online is different from how i interact online

They want to insinuate that our misogyny is the problem. But in reality, the lack of dark triads and low confidence (as a result of our bad looks and/or autism) makes our personalities "bad". Essentially, our personalities are "bad" because they don't feel good when near us. Of course, that often just means we are ugly but they rationalise it and try to ascribe it to our behaviour because they don't want to admit it's just our looks or non-NT behaviour.

They want to insinuate that our misogyny is the problem. But in reality, the lack of dark triads and low confidence (as a result of our bad looks and/or autism) makes our personalities "bad". Essentially, our personalities are "bad" because they don't feel good when near us. Of course, that often just means we are ugly but they rationalise it and try to ascribe it to our behaviour because they don't want to admit it's just our looks or non-NT behaviour.
Yeah, but true, but it's not like we walk around saying "I hate women" IRL. Our misogyny is basically us being ugly or creepy.

Our misogyny is basically us being ugly or creepy.
Yes, and we are also only creepy because we are ugly or obviously non-NT (but looks are even more important here).

Women don't care what the intention of other people are, they only care about how you make them feel and then expect you to be a mind-reader.