Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme When normies hear about men dating young women

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
D24BBCEB A4D6 41AC 8EED 392F70D30959

Normies like that fucking enrage me how is dating a woman who is more fertal bad it’s natrual if you want to complain at anyone then complain at fucking nature

Their such hypocrites too. If it's a female celebrity that's like 17 it's horrible that you could even think she's attractive but the second she's 18 suddenly their all cumming at the same time to her feet pictures.

Normies like that fucking enrage me how is dating a woman who is more fertal bad it’s natrual if you want to complain at anyone then complain at fucking nature
Exactly. But then these normies will call you a pedo and act like that debunked your high IQ argument
Their such hypocrites too. If it's a female celebrity that's like 17 it's horrible that you could even think she's attractive but the second she's 18 suddenly their all cumming at the same time to her feet pictures.
False. People on Twitter freak out over ppl suddenly lusting after Billie Eilish. These days, even finding an 18 year old attractive is frowned on

Exactly. But then these normies will call you a pedo and act like that debunked your high IQ argument

False. People on Twitter freak out over ppl suddenly lusting after Billie Eilish. These days, even finding an 18 year old attractive is frowned on
In public sure but not when it's on like a private "fan" board. And about billie eilish that's what I mean one second it's horrible the next it's fap worthy.

In public sure but not when it's on like a private "fan" board. And about billie eilish that's what I mean one second it's horrible the next it's fap worthy.
Billie Eilish looks 12/13

Yeah I don't personally find her attractive but does that really shock you that these hypocrites would care how old she looks?
You don’t find her attractive fr?
She got some big racks on her i would definetly rate her a 8

You don’t find her attractive fr?
She got some big racks on her i would definetly rate her a 8
I don't think she's ugly I just don't feel anything towards her.

Disgusting cucks. I would fuck 16 year olds all day.

I don't think she's ugly I just don't feel anything towards her.
Jfl at you for calling her ugly i bet you if she was infront of you and asked you to fuck her you would jump on her faster than i can snap

Normie logic:
man:15, woman:38 :feelsokman:
Man:38, woman:15 :feelsree:

Jfl at you for calling her ugly i bet you if she was infront of you and asked you to fuck her you would jump on her faster than i can snap
I just said I didn't think she was ugly. And of course if she offered it I would say yes it's just looking at her pictures I don't really find anything attractive about her.

She’s not that attractive to me either. She wasn’t even jailbait because she looked 12. Britney Spears was jailbait in 1999

She’s not that attractive to me either. She wasn’t even jailbait because she looked 12. Britney Spears was jailbait in 1999
She is more attractive than half of the female singer the reason why u think she is ugly is probaly because id her retarded sense of dressing she has a good body but she is covering it with her horrendous way of dressing

This. A 25 year old guy dates a 16 year old girl, and reddit tier retards act like it’s the next holocaust.

lol.
Bluepillers: 15