Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel When Normies call sexhavers “incel”

Grey Man

Grey Man

“Do not go gentle into that good night”
★★★★
On Reddit and other social media it is very common to see normies say very VERY dumb shit like. “I feel like I am an incel” and later to reveal that they have had at least one date, a one night stand or even fucking had kids at some point. Normies when then say shit like “you don’t need to have sex to get out of incel mindset bro”

And also when a male podcaster will say things that don’t align with Western Matriarchy, and harpies will come screeching about “muh incel takes.” (Said “incel” has had sex with several women)

Fundamentally, being an incel is NOT a “mindset.” As ITcels claim. It is a life circumstance that you are born into. Nothing you do or say will change the fact that you have been kissless, handholdless, for your entire life.

Anyone else feel enraged when Normies use the term “incel” on people who have literally admitted to having sex?

Last edited:
I just get annoyed by their foolishness, not angry

Right? They probably can’t even define what an incel is without engaging in semantics

yes, it makes me very angry. They are diluting the term, making it meaningless, its now just a common insult for misogynsts or people they simply dont like

yes, it makes me very angry. They are diluting the term, making it meaningless, its now just a common insult for misogynsts or people they simply dont like
Ye, saying anything against Femenist ideology is thoughtcrime

The reason why they're trying to call men who obviously have sex incel is because "you don't get pussy" is the most effective insult there is.

Right? They probably can’t even define what an incel is without engaging in semantics
It’s so frustrating to see them also say “you’re not an Inkwell, you don’t have the mindset” JFL.

Incel is just a buzzword for them just like nazi or pedo

It’s so frustrating to see them also say “you’re not an Inkwell, you don’t have the mindset” JFL.

Yeah, I’m sure a Stacy will just magically appear and make me ascend, these fuckers are retards

Yeah, I’m sure a Stacy will just magically appear and make me ascend, these fuckers are retards
Yeah that’s true. I was talking about how they are gonna say some dumb shit like “oh you don’t have to have sex to be an incel”

Yes, they can't define the term "incel", they let CNN tell them or some faggy bitch-boi from some Uni to explain it to them. Just remember, they're all propagandized by feminazism and 20-booster shots in their systems. Just point and laugh, that's all you can do.

Dunning-Kruger effect

incel should just be a synonym for khhv

Yes, they can't define the term "incel", they let CNN tell them or some faggy bitch-boi from some Uni to explain it to them. Just remember, they're all propagandized by feminazism and 20-booster shots in their systems. Just point and laugh, that's all you can do.

Uniprison is more like it

Incel terminus is wide spread now and flanderized.

Elon Musk who has 8 kids was called an incel.

Jeff Bezos who has 4 kids (2 adopted) was called an incel.

Even Keanu Reeves has been said to be an incel due to his lone Wolf style lmao.

On Reddit and other social media it is very common to see normies say very VERY dumb shit like. “I feel like I am an incel” and later to reveal that they have had at least one date, a one night stand or even fucking had kids at some point. Normies when then say shit like “you don’t need to have sex to get out of incel mindset bro”

And also when a male podcaster will say things that don’t align with Western Matriarchy, and harpies will come screeching about “muh incel takes.” (Said “incel” has had sex with several women)

Fundamentally, being an incel is NOT a “mindset.” As ITcels claim. It is a life circumstance that you are born into. Nothing you do or say will change the fact that you have been kissless, handholdless, for your entire life.

Anyone else feel enraged when Normies use the term “incel” on people who have literally admitted to having sex?
If one is in r/deathbedrooms regardless whether he has kids or not he is definitely still low quality male probably even lower than us.

You can’t be serious.
Oh no it was actually rather a big debate if Keanu is a incel and or volcel.

Even bigger was the debate about Popstar The Weekend, despite having had 13 confirmed, girlfriends 12 of those being celebrities, the debate starked from comments about The Weekend himself, claiming he was not intimate with any women. It got so big that the Weekend aired on an episode on cartoon Show American Dad were the Weekend wrote a Song for the Show "I am a Virgin"

It is still obvious that he had slept with dozens of women.

Oh no it was actually rather a big debate if Keanu is a incel and or volcel.

Even bigger was the debate about Popstar The Weekend, despite having had 13 confirmed, girlfriends 12 of those being celebrities, the debate starked from comments about The Weekend himself, claiming he was not intimate with any women. It got so big that the Weekend aired on an episode on cartoon Show American Dad were the Weekend wrote a Song for the Show "I am a Virgin"

It is still obvious that he had slept with dozens of women.
God I hate normies

DAILY REMINDER: Incel = (IN)VOLUNTARY (CEL)IBATE.

How about 'born-again incel'?

'Derek is a born-again incel following the breakdown of his marriage who wastes no time in asking Gemma out on sight, flipping on her the second she looks doubtful. “What a whore.”'

From a review of some dumb show I'm never gonna watch.

How about 'born-again incel'?

'Derek is a born-again incel following the breakdown of his marriage who wastes no time in asking Gemma out on sight, flipping on her the second she looks doubtful. “What a whore.”'

From a review of some dumb show I'm never gonna watch.
Those are the worst. Divorced sexhavers who post about being an "incel."

"But they only get sex every month bro!!!!! it's helll bro!!!"

STILL MORE tHAN ANYTHING WE've GOTTEN

Yes especially when they call guys that hate us like Andrew Tate and Jordan Peterson the king of incels