Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story When normal male to female interaction of your instant-crush brings you into shock.

mänline

mänline

Half man, full child (of God)
★★
She passes me right in the stairwell as I walk out the door. Instant adrenaline rush and attraction. Almost instant oneitis, you might say. So we go downstairs together. Then when I hear a male voice 4 seconds later from downstairs, I was a little taken off the high, then when I see a really average, overweight nice guy between Jonah Hill and Seth Rogan - who I see working at the checkout in the supermarket - my mind is blown in the other direction.
I mean, rationally I should say: nice that such a combination is possible, that there are also women who are not ultra-hypergamous (no matter if she only has him as a good friend or as a boyfriend)
But besides disbelief, it was also just deep envy where I couldn't help myself. I couldn't even continue the thing I was actually planning to do, had to sit down first, take a breath and then go back to the apartment.

Anybody else similar experience? I am still devastated. I know normal emotional rush of envy and disbelief, when I see couples, but this was more hefty. Maybe, because I had it not for long time and thought I were at peace with Inceldom and the world.

Sorry, that this isn't a big contribution to forum, but I just wanted to vent.

Just move on, no point crippling yourself over some random foid.

Just move on, no point crippling yourself over some random foid.
Yes, I think have a disability to have real crushes, which help me here. I guess, would I see her today, I would feel nothing. Kind of sad, but also helpful.