Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When moggers get mogged, they feel just like us

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Screenshot 20220816 123135

This 6'5 mogger (who would be fairly average where I'm from) felt how we feel every day Literally the moment we go outside.

I always act like I'm in the same shoes as a 5'2 man, but that's because I get mogged 50~75% of the time, imagine getting height-mogged 95% of the time, absolutely brutal man.

Southern Europeans are short as fuck.

Screenshot 20220816 1235152

But this man gets it, try being 5'2 in the Netherlands. Heck, I know a Wenzhou-Malaysian man in my village who is 4'9. He has a wife and his kids are barely 5'4. How is life for them?! :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

fuck, why those tallfags always have to show up on short people spaces? Every video about height, there are always those tall fuckers who comment trying being sympathetic:dab:

That's why affirmative action should include anyone under 6ft

try being 5'2 in the Netherlands
I'm not surprised sand niggers in Sweden, Netherlands, France etc all resort to raping the white women since they have NO chance of mogging the scandinavians. Even in my family, the tallest male are 6'1 to 6'4.

Southern Europeans are taller than most people. The only people taller than Southern Europeans are Northern Europeans

I'm not surprised sand niggers in Sweden, Netherlands, France etc all resort to raping the white women since they have NO chance of mogging the scandinavians. Even in my family, the tallest male are 6'1 to 6'4.
If you're shorter than 170cm, you easily gropemaxx.

If you're shorter than 170cm, you easily gropemaxx.
Cope. More like 180cm. Dutch are the tallest fags on the planet. Image being a shitskin 5'9 arab and thinking you can compete with that:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Cope. More like 180cm. Dutch are the tallest fags on the planet. Image being a shitskin 5'9 arab and thinking you can compete with that:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
The world isn't the Netherlands. Also 180cm is much taller than most women. If you try to gropemaxx, you'll get caught easily.

That's brutal lol I remember a video of a guy on tiktok, he said, "I'm sick of people saying it's men's personality that doesn't get them laid/ doesn't get them friends. This was me in high school *proceeds to point at shortest guy in class* This is me now. *Shows he's 6'4*"The guy has a good heart, silenced redpillers and woman, still remember him, it was lifefuel and brutal at the same time.

View attachment 648341

This 6'5 mogger (who would be fairly average where I'm from) felt how we feel every day Literally the moment we go outside.

I always act like I'm in the same shoes as a 5'2 man, but that's because I get mogged 50~75% of the time, imagine getting height-mogged 95% of the time, absolutely brutal man.
7’2 is average where you’re from

They bleed the same when they get stabbed, no matter how tall or handsome they are

A lot of them flee from Islamic states because there are barely any women there. Men are allowed to have multiple wives, then these leftover guys come to Europe to get height and statusmogged by white guys. Its brutal out there boyos

A lot of them flee from Islamic states because there are barely any women there. Men are allowed to have multiple wives, then these leftover guys come to Europe to get height and statusmogged by white guys. Its brutal out there boyos
Nah, having multiple wives is not that common in Middle East. I have like 9 uncles from my mom/dad's side of family combined and NONE of them have multiple wives. Even my grandad who was 6'2 blonde blue eyed chad who had multiple homes only had 1 wife.:feelsmage: If I was him, I def would have had a harem

Tallfags should commit die

View attachment 648342

But this man gets it, try being 5'2 in the Netherlands. Heck, I know a Wenzhou-Malaysian man in my village who is 4'9. He has a wife and his kids are barely 5'4. How is life for them?! :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
these fags are a joke in incel community
bunch of normies appropriating blackpill just to feel good about themselves

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back